Flipper

You could make the argument we flipped cormani from ufag since 247 reported he committed to them right??

Advertisement
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes

Bend the knee young lady. and before you start *****ing, he specifically told the us back in July he was flipping if and when the official offer came from us.

..I am not personally a fan of this take. I hope he proves me wrong

What in the fūck are you even talking about. I have no idea what this is about.

Can someone explain this to me? What is it that Jack Be Simple is going on about?

@RVACane can you help me out here?

What in the fūck are you even talking about. I have no idea what this is about.

Can someone explain this to me? What is it that Jack Be Simple is going on about?

@RVACane can you help me out here?
I believe he is saying that his OP was spot on as long as some kid flipped at some point in time in the future. Could have been a class of 2026 kid. He predicted a flip and someone flipped.

Crown him I guess. I believe he was told about this flip while sharing a hot dog with Amerius Mims at the spring game.

juicy j dj scream GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

🐬🐬🐬

Advertisement
Just vague enough to take credit for anything that might happen. LOL @ 100%. We all know who the real insiders are.

Above is what I said on the day OP started this thread.

i’m caught up with his nonsense now.

And exactly as I predicted, he comes on here trying to take credit for Cormani.

This is one of the poorest examples of being a fake insider. You got to do better than that OP.

Advertisement
So OP posted a thread about "flipping" (obviously a recruit) in late July.

Then 3 months later, a 3* kid that no Miami fan ever mentioned and even was implied the staff only discovered him in late August, flips from Oklahoma.

And the OP is now claiming that was his prediction.

Am I understanding this correctly?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So OP posted a thread about "flipping" (obviously a recruit) in late July.

Then 3 months later, a 3* kid that no Miami fan ever mentioned and even was implied the staff only discovered him in late August, flips from Oklahoma.

And the OP is now claiming that was his prediction.

Am I understanding this correctly?

That about sums it up. Staff didn't even start recruiting this kid until they saw him when his team came down to play Stranahan on 8/25.

Advertisement
Back