Flipper

1658439072514.jpeg

sorry, I already took the bullet for our "no skinny girls" group... and 3,4,5 are MINE!

Advertisement
Donno on LockOnCanes say our staff didn’t give home the green light he’s not a take right now. Mostly because the staff think they can flip either ****ey or Tate and not to mention thing not looking so peachy at USC with Branch and Lemon
I would agree in general but, in this situation, spots are filling up. We’ve been recruiting him, he knows who he needs to know, and he’s now spent several days down here visiting. Probably fair at this point to ask, are you in or out?

Generally expected there are 4 WR spots so only 2 left. If Fowles gets the green light on Wednesday then it is 1 so ****ey would close out the class. I’m thinking Fowles is getting a spot as it is.

@Go Canes!!
I bat 100%. obviously you haven't been paying attention. Some things always change that are out of our control.
@jackbenimble71 there was no flip or flipper and you didn’t provide a window so there’s that. Thanks for sharing though but this is all we’ve got…

8BA1A1B4-9D57-4CCB-ABE3-53CC5B010BB1.gif

I predict a flip too btw. Everyone stay tuned until NSD.

Advertisement
Donno on LockOnCanes say our staff didn’t give home the green light he’s not a take right now. Mostly because the staff think they can flip either ****ey or Tate and not to mention thing not looking so peachy at USC with Branch and Lemon
I assume by Home you meant Fowles and got taken out by the autocorrect sniper

Wait what's goin on with Branch?! Would loooooove to get a crack at him opening up recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back