2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

D'nas White is not super highly rated but 6'3 327, next to Scott and Jones. Listen we always gonna get edge guys but this UGA type size DTs, plus Horton from last class. I see the vision. Patience is all i got and all i will give cuz i know man is a builder.

Advertisement
Bump, LOL. Even the great @Cribby has the occasional whiff. I originally had Scott in the likely to flip category if we could overcome momma's concerns. Cribby said no dice, so I shifted him into the impossible to flip group. Glad to be able to update the OP and move him into the flipped category.
@Cribby is a fraud…did I do that right? Think he already mentioned playing things close to chest cuz NIL changes everything and Mario is just different.

Advertisement
This is literally why you brought Cristobal in and why I can endure the slow start to his tenure.

He's going to stack talent - and as our great ex-HC said, it's about the Jimmy's and the Joe's, not the X's and O's.
Yeah if you’re going to not **** about in one area, it has to be talent acquisition.

Advertisement
Wiltfong says trending well for Lyle. Still talking with Blount and Stewart. And also working on Dnas White so he's not sleeping on us with him
Rankings should increase as we drop some and flip some.

Here is whom I want from these three programs:

Ohio State:
- Smith
- Lyle

UiF:
- Filsaime and Coach Raymond

Semenholes:
- Blount (DT)
- McCoy (WR)
- Parrish (LB)
- Flagg (DT)

D'nas White is not super highly rated but 6'3 327, next to Scott and Jones. Listen we always gonna get edge guys but this UGA type size DTs, plus Horton from last class. I see the vision. Patience is all i got and all i will give cuz i know man is a builder.
Moar DTs is the way I see it. Scott, Jones, maybe Blount, White, and then Russell and mission accomplished. A complete save from what we were staring at in the summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back