2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

1701302130716.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t feel like this question needed it’s own thread.

When was the last time Miami stacked back to back classes with multiple 5 star athletes?

I remember getting 1 every now and then but can’t recall stacking talent like this…
This is literally why you brought Cristobal in and why I can endure the slow start to his tenure.

He's going to stack talent - and as our great ex-HC said, it's about the Jimmy's and the Joe's, not the X's and O's.

Advertisement
Bump, LOL. Even the great @Cribby has the occasional whiff. I originally had Scott in the likely to flip category if we could overcome momma's concerns. Cribby said no dice, so I shifted him into the impossible to flip group. Glad to be able to update the OP and move him into the flipped category.

Bump, LOL. Even the great @Cribby has the occasional whiff. I originally had Scott in the likely to flip category if we could overcome momma's concerns. Cribby said no dice, so I shifted him into the impossible to flip group. Glad to be able to update the OP and move him into the flipped category.
That guy @Cribby obviously knows nothing and gets his info from Ferman and Gaby 😂😂

Just Mario keeping @Cribby on his toes....

I’ve looked back and don’t see a time where we’ve had back to back classes like this.

I wish Ruiz hadn’t taken a dump on this program but it looks like others may be stepping up

Advertisement
Back