2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m curious whether Fran pulls a Lanning, and stays to coach their remaining games or does he pull a Brian Kelly and is already in Syracuse. Could have implications for us, because I could see Kirby pulling a power move to bring Addae back as fast as possible, opening up our DB role… which would also be interesting for us.
with Portal scramble and December NSD, can coaches even afford to stay coaching departing schools??? I would think not... he's gotta get up there asap..

with Portal scramble and December NSD, can coaches even afford to stay coaching departing schools??? I would think not... he's gotta get up there asap..
I wouldn't think so either, but Lanning was hired around early/mid-December after Mario bolted and he went to UO for introductions, meetings, etc., but he stayed on at UGA for the 2021 CFB Playoff run. I think he's the best example of what Brown would do since it's **** near the exact same situation but maybe it's a 'to each their own' situation.

No. His schtick is saying really vague things so he’s never wrong.
Or he just tweeted a song. From UGK. And people need to just relax and try not to attempt to translate or correlate every tweet into something

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think he flips at all. He's committed to Georgia because its Georgia

I agree as well but I'll say that we would have had a likely/probable flip if these two things happened - fran brown leaves AND we would be a good team this year. One of those things happened but we could not do the other.

Advertisement
lol as in David Stone?
Kombucha No But GIF

Advertisement
Back