2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
He’s already somewhere. Hence the flip possibly.

Luring Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

Advertisement
Not if you also have people elsewhere. This go round that’s all I’ve been confident in. Just think about the handful of times I’ve hung my nuts out this class.
Yup 100%. You’re on another tier (at least in my personal opinion).

So is htownkidd, and a few others. People with connections outside Miami have been right more often than wrong this cycle.

Cribby did mention that a possible decommit from the Gators would be a stab in their heart. So maybe McCray??? Htownkid said no on that one. McCray was being recruited by UGA not sure about Bama. Robinson could be it also but he reaffirmed his commitment earlier this week, not that it means much these days.

Cribby did mention that a possible decommit from the Gators would be a stab in their heart. So maybe McCray??? Htownkid said no on that one. McCray was being recruited by UGA not sure about Bama. Robinson could be it also but he reaffirmed his commitment earlier this week, not that it means much these days.
I think the stab in the heart would be Lagway considering how bonkers they are for him and they perceive him to be as loyal as they come, but I doubt it’s us he’d flip to. If it happens, probably a Texas school.

Coach Bedenbaugh was in Texas at the time of that announcement and had to stop what he was doing because stone picked them and they all had to group ft to reach him. Nobody at OU thought he was going there
Literally he took a phone call and then changed his mind as he literally sat down at the table to pick. He even told his teammates he was picking Miami befor the announcement and they were surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back