2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

If it’s who i think it is it’ll be huge
161F6B9B-1CE1-4531-9F14-8933C4F2579F.jpeg

Not like this …. Not on Thanksgiving!! Lol 😂

Advertisement
no info on my side. But, it’s clearly a big deal. I highly doubt it’s someone that we haven’t heard about. Especially in the last couple months. Don’t think it’s that difficult to pinpoint who it might be

Advertisement
Oh I knew you wasn’t , I was just saying that there’s a legit high level flip in play on defense. I just used your post to say it lol. I have a doctorate in sarcasm , I knew what you meant with the gif.

WE GETTING ROBINSON!!! LFG.

Advertisement
Yessir, and then there was one...

I’ve bee saying for weeks that Stewart needs to be the target to flip. sCaR is awful and Beamer might be fired by next year.

No clue if it’s Stewart or any of this is even real but that’s been the #1 flip option I have said for awhile now. If it is real, I assume it’s on the DL somewhere.

Don’t know if any safeties Miami is even recruiting which is weird. Not any LB being mentioned outside of Hayes(could be the player).

CB doesn’t have much traction except maybe McCoy so it only leaves the DL really.

Advertisement
They’ve been wrong before, but for the most part they’re connected.

The issue is the connections all lead back to one source - the University of Miami. So, you take what they say with a grain of salt, because they’ve been wrong 75% this cycle regarding “feeling good” on players, especially DL.

That’s why I never really understand getting mad at insiders, they’re just relaying information. Now if they act without humility and say things with certainty, only for it to backfire in their face…then if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

But for the most part, all info is welcomed no matter positive or negative. We’re Canes fans that want info on the program because we care.
Theyre definitely in the know, def the funniest moment looking back was when he said Lawayne Mccoy would be a cane and he was talking crazy to FSU fans on twitter only for Mccoy to commit to FSU that day on his visit way back. Def a great big 3 twitter moment lol X got dragged by both fanbases that day lol.

They’ve been wrong before, but for the most part they’re connected.

The issue is the connections all lead back to one source - the University of Miami. So, you take what they say with a grain of salt, because they’ve been wrong 75% this cycle regarding “feeling good” on players, especially DL.

That’s why I never really understand getting mad at insiders, they’re just relaying information. Now if they act without humility and say things with certainty, only for it to backfire in their face…then if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

But for the most part, all info is welcomed no matter positive or negative. We’re Canes fans that want info on the program because we care.
I think some of these guys jump the gun on info because they're huge fans so they put info out there without cross checking. Now some of them may not really be able to do that because they really only have one source, or sources on one side of things, so you just have to take what they say with a grain of salt

I think there is two or three reliable guys, but like you said humility is a thing that can bite people in the ***. Tough game.

Advertisement
I’ve bee saying for weeks that Stewart needs to be the target to flip. sCaR is awful and Beamer might be fired by next year.

No clue if it’s Stewart or any of this is even real but that’s been the #1 flip option I have said for awhile now. If it is real, I assume it’s on the DL somewhere.

Don’t know if any safeties Miami is even recruiting which is weird. Not any LB being mentioned outside of Hayes(could be the player).

CB doesn’t have much traction except maybe McCoy so it only leaves the DL really.
Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

Advertisement
Back