2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Gaby saying nothing happening tonight
1700774830510.gif

Advertisement
X & Streeter definitely have legit sources..They are usually spot on.
The only time I’ve seen them be wrong when they send out the Santa signal is the night that damari announced his top three (they said he was committing that night) and after the Cormani fiasco when they suggested all was good. But nobody is perfect.

Advertisement
The only time I’ve seen them be wrong when they send out the Santa signal is the night that damari announced his top three (they said he was committing that night) and after the Cormani fiasco when they suggested all was good. But nobody is perfect.
They’ve been wrong before, but for the most part they’re connected.

The issue is the connections all lead back to one source - the University of Miami. So, you take what they say with a grain of salt, because they’ve been wrong 75% this cycle regarding “feeling good” on players, especially DL.

That’s why I never really understand getting mad at insiders, they’re just relaying information. Now if they act without humility and say things with certainty, only for it to backfire in their face…then if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

But for the most part, all info is welcomed no matter positive or negative. We’re Canes fans that want info on the program because we care.

Advertisement
They’ve been wrong before, but for the most part they’re connected.

The issue is the connections all lead back to one source - the University of Miami. So, you take what they say with a grain of salt, because they’ve been wrong 75% this cycle regarding “feeling good” on players, especially DL.

That’s why I never really understand getting mad at insiders, they’re just relaying information. Now if they act ****y and if backfires in their face, then if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

But for the most part, all info is welcomed no matter positive or negative. We’re Canes fans that want info on the program because we care.
Not if you also have people elsewhere. This go round that’s all I’ve been confident in. Just think about the handful of times I’ve hung my nuts out this class.

If I say “ I think “ that means I haven’t gotten multiple confirmations. It’s Thanksgiving and I don’t like to bother folks on Holidays and Sundays. I’ve given hints at the person it is the last couple months but like I said I’d like to get more assurance before I say it is in fact this elite defensive player for sure. If I don’t get that I’m not leading anyone on.

When it’s non south Florida kids it’s hard for me to get that extra layer of security lol.

Advertisement
If I say “ I think “ that means I haven’t gotten multiple confirmations. It’s Thanksgiving and I don’t like to bother folks on Holidays and Sundays. I’ve given hints at the person it is the last couple months but like I said I’d like to get more assurance before I say it is in fact this elite defensive player for sure. If I don’t get that I’m not leading anyone on.

When it’s non south Florida kids it’s hard for me to get that extra layer of security lol.
Non South Florida kid you say 🤔.........like a certain elite corner originally from Connecticut ? Just a thought

Advertisement

Brother -

I love you man. I was just giving you **** for hooking us all in now especially when I am just trying to get my drink on here on Thanksgiving Day!

Brother -

I love you man. I was just giving you **** for hooking us all in now especially when I am just trying to get my drink on here on Thanksgiving Day!
Oh I knew you wasn’t , I was just saying that there’s a legit high level flip in play on defense. I just used your post to say it lol. I have a doctorate in sarcasm , I knew what you meant with the gif.

Advertisement
Back