2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Come back Armondo

giphy.gif

Yeah... that doesn't seem to be anything to do with a recruit given he says 'this week in practice we are going to get... I can't tell you'. Seems like he was likely going to say something like 'get Chaney back' or 'get Citizen' etc

That's how I took it. Like it was more injury-related news about someone else stepping back in.

Advertisement
call me old fashioned but there is a certain beauty in lining up a physically dominant offensive line and running the ball down the throats of your opponents. You know you’re going to do it, your opponent knows you’re going to do it, the fans and broadcasters know it’s going to happen and guess what ? No one can stop it. It’s called winning !

Go Canes

Advertisement
call me old fashioned but there is a certain beauty in lining up a physically dominant offensive line and running the ball down the throats of your opponents. You know you’re going to do it, your opponent knows you’re going to do it, the fans and broadcasters know it’s going to happen and guess what ? No one can stop it. It’s called winning !

Go Canes
Mario, is that you?

Advertisement

Go Canes
I'm with you brotha. The definition of blows to the body. Come 4th qtr and we closing in for the finish. Nothing more beautiful then dominating physically and breaking them down mentally.

Just keep the ball out of TVD's hands lmao. Dude is liable to throw a pic in any passing situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back