2025 Flip Watch 2.0 "Mario is Going To Be a Thorn in UGA's Side" (2025 Version)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Last cycle, Mario's class was dependent on flipping large numbers of kids late in the cycle. Its early, but Mario already has targeted recruits he intends to flip this cycle. Will flips be a core element of the class again? We'll see how it unfolds

College Sports Sport GIF by Cincinnati Bearcats

Flip Targets

RecruitPositionSchoolRecruitment Status
Solomon ThomasOTF$UD$ said in the Bank that Miami wants to flip him
Jayvan BoggsWRO$UD$ said in the bank that Miami will be recruiting him
Dallas WilsonWROregonD$ said in the bank we'll be recruiting him
Carson LawrenceCBVandyD$ said in the bank we'll be recruiting him
Javion HilsonDEF$U BamaRasta says he's a important recruit to flip
Justus “Jay” TerryDTUGA@DMoney says staff is trying to flip in the February 17 Recruiting Bank
Nathaniel MarshallDTMichiganWe were in good shape until suddenly we weren't.
Elyiss WilliamsTEUGA@DMoney says staff is trying to flip in the February 17 Recruiting Bank
Malik AutryTEAuburnMario broke out the helicopter during his campus visit.
Hylton Drake StubbsSU$CMarch 24, a day that will live in infamy

Unlikely Flips

RecruitPositionSchoolRecruitment Status

Last edited:
Advertisement
Be nice to have most of the class wrapped up by summers end. Flip watch was chaotic and stressful. Plus i expect fire works on the field this year. No excuses

Sorry @supacane , I fully expect more stress this cycle (although hopefully not to the same extent). IMO, late flips are just part of life with how Mario recruits. He doesn't press for early commits which means kids may commit elsewhere early.

Sorry @supacane , I fully expect more stress this cycle (although hopefully not to the same extent). IMO, late flips are just part of life with how Mario recruits. He doesn't press for early commits which means kids may commit elsewhere early.
U may well be right, just be nice for once. But then again the stress would just turn to is players sticking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP updated w/new priority flip targets from the @DMoney in the February 17 Recruiting Bank

Miami is not afraid to go after anybody's commitment list, as they showed last year when they stole Ny Carr from Georgia. Miami feels they have strong connections this year in the Peach State and are targeting several Bulldog commits. Two names to know: TE Elyiss Williams (Kingsland, GA) and DT Justus “Jay” Terry (Manchester, GA).

Quote from the Fong

“And speaking of Miami and recruiting in the Peach State, they’re also going to be a thorn in the side of Georgia for Bulldogs tight end commit Elyiss Williams who has been a verbal to Smart since April. Miami has making significant progress for the Kingsland (Ga.) Camden County product who ranks as 247Sports No. 1 tight end and No. 15 prospect overall.”

Quote from the Fong

“And speaking of Miami and recruiting in the Peach State, they’re also going to be a thorn in the side of Georgia for Bulldogs tight end commit Elyiss Williams who has been a verbal to Smart since April. Miami has making significant progress for the Kingsland (Ga.) Camden County product who ranks as 247Sports No. 1 tight end and No. 15 prospect overall.”
This pleases me

Advertisement
This right here is the difference between Mario and most coaches when it comes to flipping recruits committed to other schools

Even though I'm committed, Miami still recruits me hard and lot of schools are scared to do that because of how close I live to Auburn."

This right here is the difference between Mario and most coaches when it comes to flipping recruits committed to other schools

Even though I'm committed, Miami still recruits me hard and lot of schools are scared to do that because of how close I live to Auburn."

"I want to visit Miami soon, but it's kind of far away from me. I want to visit this spring, but I know I'll definitely take an official visit there," Autry said. "They've been super consistent with me. The DL coach (Joe Salave'a) hits me every day. He reacts to my film and told me the pros and cons of what I did each game and that means a lot. Even though I'm committed, Miami still recruits me hard and lot of schools are scared to do that because of how close I live to Auburn."

Advertisement
"I want to visit Miami soon, but it's kind of far away from me. I want to visit this spring, but I know I'll definitely take an official visit there," Autry said. "They've been super consistent with me. The DL coach (Joe Salave'a) hits me every day. He reacts to my film and told me the pros and cons of what I did each game and that means a lot. Even though I'm committed, Miami still recruits me hard and lot of schools are scared to do that because of how close I live to Auburn."
Shoot your shot, this is what I have to do. Never give up or act scared

CIS GoFundMe for airline tickets

Too far?

If distance is seriously an issue, then he won’t go thru with that commitment to Oregon.

If he’s just saying that the drive is too far for him to make, I’d stop recruiting him right now.

Advertisement
Back