Flip SZN[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

I already said this in another thread. Your not skipping out on going to Texas (As a Texas recruit) for Texas A&M. Period. Texas recruits aren't like south Florida recruits. It either Texas or OOS.

Advertisement
I already said this in another thread. Your not skipping out on going to Texas (As a Texas recruit) for Texas A&M. Period. Texas recruits aren't like south Florida recruits. It either Texas or OOS.

Texas A and M has gotten a ton of top players from Texas over the years. You get worse with each post.

833213ac51f9e2302065acdd1142241b.jpg

*their

I can not imagine Nesta, Coburn, and Miller as a DT haul. Talk about a wrecking crew for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
This would be awesome, but I thought Kool couldn't recruit? Maybe some people will learn that bashing a coach, or coaches, about lack of recruiting before signing day(s) is stupid because no matter how much we think we know, we don't know what the coaches are truly working on and no one, even the recruits themselves, don't know what they're going to do until the last day or 2 before signing day.

This isn't Coker, Shannon and Golden anymore...our coaching staff can recruit with the best in the country! It's Great to be a Miami Hurricane!!!

Advertisement
So not only do recruits read this board but so does Wiltfong? Cause I've been hearing Coburn to Miami for a couple days.... and I live in up here in Charleston.. in my wife's basement.

you been a naughty boy again ?

Texas A and M has gotten a ton of top players from Texas over the years. You get worse with each post.

In the last 10 years. Texas has out recruited Texas A&M 7-3. This will be Texas' 3rd year in a row out recruiting Texas A&M (Despite going 5-7, 5-7, and 7-6) but okay. (Per. 247)

Advertisement
This would be awesome, but I thought Kool couldn't recruit? Maybe some people will learn that bashing a coach, or coaches, about lack of recruiting before signing day(s) is stupid because no matter how much we think we know, we don't know what the coaches are truly working on and no one, even the recruits themselves, don't know what they're going to do until the last day or 2 before signing day.

This isn't Coker, Shannon and Golden anymore...our coaching staff can recruit with the best in the country! It's Great to be a Miami Hurricane!!!

These delusional mfkrs think elite recruiting starts and ends on Twitter and internet message boards. When they don't have a clue all the work these coaches are doing daily in real life behind the (internet) scenes.

Advertisement

That's the thing, it doesn't say what Coburn liked about Kul. Some people, recruits included, react better to someone who is real than the snake charmer selling them a bill of goods. Some kids are going to really like Kul's no-BS approach, and demeanor.

Here's what most clowns don't get that recruiting from coaching is subject to whoever they're talking to. Some guys just like a coach because he sells bs, some like it because he's cool and young, some like him because he's about business and making a recruit into a star on and off the field it's just literally any kid can be recruited differently and I've said for months if Kul can't recruit with the stars he'd made then idk what recruiting is

Landing Coburn will allow this staff to redshirt Miller.

Possible DT depth if the staff closes like we think they will (In order by class)
DT Gerald Willis RSR
DT Pat Bethel JR
DT Tyreic Martin RSO
DT Nesta Silvera FR

NT Tito Odenigbo RSR
NT Jon Ford SO
NT Keondre Coburn FR
NT Jordan Miller FR

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back