Flip coming?

Advertisement
idk these might just be clout chasers on twitter tryna make it seem like there’s a flip and if nothing happens will back track and say it was about corey flipping so i won’t jump to conclusion unless cribby or el say anything

lol I love this board in recruiting season... all the crazy conspiracy theories, yall like my chick's best friend when I go out for a night and Ms. Snoop-a-loop turns into Sherlock Holmes uncovering clues... Here is my theory to pile on.

Marshall tweeted and deleted Aug 1 on purpose at instruction of Manny, he knew people would screen shot it and save the date, coaches later teased Aug 1, Manny posted the Gif got everyone worked up, Manny let Ivins be "tipped off" to flip his ballz, then led a revolt with his newly found henchman cribby to have everyone focused on Bama and Marshall and get everyone in an uproar, meanwhile he is behind the scenes snagging other croots while the internet is still technically breaking by everyone riled up over Ivins. Not a trojan horse more of a distraction light a fire at the front gate then attack the rear type of strategy. Everything has been orchestrated.
Been thinking this myself for a day or two.

lol I love this board in recruiting season... all the crazy conspiracy theories, yall like my chick's best friend when I go out for a night and Ms. Snoop-a-loop turns into Sherlock Holmes uncovering clues... Here is my theory to pile on.

Marshall tweeted and deleted Aug 1 on purpose at instruction of Manny, he knew people would screen shot it and save the date, coaches later teased Aug 1, Manny posted the Gif got everyone worked up, Manny let Ivins be "tipped off" to flip his ballz, then led a revolt with his newly found henchman cribby to have everyone focused on Bama and Marshall and get everyone in an uproar, meanwhile he is behind the scenes snagging other croots while the internet is still technically breaking by everyone riled up over Ivins. Not a trojan horse more of a distraction light a fire at the front gate then attack the rear type of strategy. Everything has been orchestrated.
The Trojan Horse is in Gainesville.

Let's go ahead and assume until proven otherwise that this was a mutual decision that was handled the correct way.
I certainly hope so, we’ve built a lot of goodwill with MNW. Hammet is a good player, but probably wouldn’t crack the two man rotation until his 3rd on campus

Advertisement
17A2DEEC-31FD-4942-8A7E-1CA03F06CF20.jpeg

Advertisement
Sapp said he wanted to see the season play out before making a decision just the other day for what it’s worth

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been posting for a month there’s no point of putting predictions out because this **** is changing by the day. There’s literally no point.

As an example I was told a particular kid wasn’t a take two weeks ago and now he is. You’ll know who it is pretty soon. You’ll figure it out when it happens if you’ve read my posts. We’ll just leave it at that.

Sapp wasn’t interested then suddenly he’s very much interested and we have a shot. That’s a possibility.

At this point if anyone says they know they’re lying to you, I know who the next few commits are ( most know 2 of the 3) but after that I don’t know jack.

Nothing would surprise me now.
Honesty enhances your credibility.

I’m taking LCE’s silence in this thread and his connections to Northwestern as a sign that it is Lewis.

Just a guess.

Advertisement
Back