Flip coming?

Advertisement
Man yall are so funny. Can u not read it's a flip and its supposed to stuff Mullen in the dumpster how in the **** would that be about jake garcia, t2, etc use ur brains look at there commit list and who we ar after or who is on their board. The chase is a separate tweet
The flip I think is Sapp. Now we are just talking about who else Miami is going to get in general.

I'm convinced that dudes like this are mostly clout chasers who see some tweets and pile on as if they know something, hoping they get lucky with timing.
This is probably true for 80% or more of all posts of this type. It’s not even that they “are making ish up”, they might get a drip of info here or there, it’s that they are ropes on the Goodyear blimp acting like they’re the pilot.

Advertisement
Man yall are so funny. Can u not read it's a flip and its supposed to stuff Mullen in the dumpster how in the **** would that be about jake garcia, t2, etc use ur brains look at there commit list and who we ar after or who is on their board. The chase is a separate tweet
My reading comprehension is pretty good, but I must be missing the part about its supposed to stuff Mullen in a dumpster, lol where is that coming from?

I think all debacle today has to do with smith, sapp, and ( if u pay attention to cribby)maybe Collier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I had to bet money the flip is Sapp, but we're going to also surprise people with Collier in less than a week too

Advertisement
Back