Flip coming?

Advertisement
Wow he was a tweener probably was going to get buried on the depth chart here at DE or OLB, but maybe clear space for Sapp if its a flip, or Chase or Maason

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s one of- Chase Smith, Tyreak Sapp, Terrence Lewis, or Jaydon Hood. I’m good with *any* of those
Chase Smith isnt committed anywhere so I doubt its him becuase he wouldn't be considered a flip. Definitely not T2, I mean Cribby just said days ago and months ago no to T2. So the tweet is probably referring to Sapp or Hood.

Advertisement
You all really need to let this Terrence Lewis dream die lol.

I guess Chase Smith technically wouldn't be a "flip", but obviously I would be beyond stoked if this was done for him...
It wasn’t. If Chase wasn’t a take in February then why would he be now? Think about it, even with our LB commits he was still behind JWill on the board it seems.

Advertisement
Chase Smith isnt committed anywhere so I doubt its him becuase he wouldn't be considered a flip. Definitely not T2, I mean Cribby just said days ago and months ago no to T2. So the tweet is probably referring to Sapp or Hood.
I agree with you.

Personally I think we’re signing more than 25, so not sure Hammett effects Sapp. More likely Hood. Maybe I’m just being hopeful that we’re going to get Hood and Sapp in the boat and re-establish ourselves at St Thomas, especially with Armella next cycle.

As for Smith, think he’s probably gotta pop soon or be on the outside looking in.

Advertisement
Back