Flip coming?

Advertisement
81253EE6-2734-48CC-844A-097F26C2C0BA.jpeg

Jaydon Hood

I’ve heard nothing to imply hood will flip. He’s always seemed very locked in, things change but as of how i don’t see it

Sounds like the staff has backed off recently... Hood spoke to Rivals this weekend...

But Hood says there’s been a change with UM recently.

“It’s been a couple of weeks since Miami texted me,” he says, adding “They’re still in it. Normally they’d contact me more - I’m not sure if they think I’m not interested, and I’ve been really focused on my season.”

With Michigan struggling this season, Hood says that’s not a big issue for him.

“I didn’t pick Michigan for the wins or losses, that doesn’t affect my decision,” he said. “If it was based on that I’d go to Alabama.”

Hood says he’s heard speculation that there could be some coach shakeups with the team having a rough go of it in 2020. His take on that?
“People talk like he’s (Jim Harbaugh) in the hot seat but it doesn’t take away from how many games he’s won, winning seasons he’s had,” Hood said. “I don’t think the worse would come that he’d get fired or anything like that.”

Advertisement
Sounds like the staff has backed off recently... Hood spoke to Rivals this weekend...

But Hood says there’s been a change with UM recently.

“It’s been a couple of weeks since Miami texted me,” he says, adding “They’re still in it. Normally they’d contact me more - I’m not sure if they think I’m not interested, and I’ve been really focused on my season.”

With Michigan struggling this season, Hood says that’s not a big issue for him.

“I didn’t pick Michigan for the wins or losses, that doesn’t affect my decision,” he said. “If it was based on that I’d go to Alabama.”

Hood says he’s heard speculation that there could be some coach shakeups with the team having a rough go of it in 2020. His take on that?
“People talk like he’s (Jim Harbaugh) in the hot seat but it doesn’t take away from how many games he’s won, winning seasons he’s had,” Hood said. “I don’t think the worse would come that he’d get fired or anything like that.”
He told tos he’s now heading from Minnesota and Maryland. So yeah sounds like we backed off which I am absolutely fine with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve heard nothing to imply hood will flip. He’s always seemed very locked in, things change but as of how i don’t see it

So you think it's true that Miami backed off or is he complaining that the staff isn't showering him with the attention he seems to want?

I'm a little surprised so many posters here are so longanimous with not trying harder to flip a blue chip LB.

Last edited:
So you think it's true that Miami backed off or is he complaining that the staff isn't showering him with the attention he seems to want?

I'm a little surprised so many posters here are so longanimous with not trying harder to flip a blue chip LB.
Hood and Garcia have to **** or get off the pot. They have been recruited hard for awhile. They haven’t jumped in so it’s time to move on. Hood is committed to a dumpster fire and he never even visited

Advertisement

It didn't come off like it was a complaint. More of a matter of fact statement . He qualified it by saying he was concentrating on his season.

Looks the part but did not impress me at the Cardinal Gibbons vs St. Thomas game.
Same thing with Sapp to be honest. He looked great and played okay but didn't dominate like you'd expect a high 4 star to

Advertisement
Back