Flip coming?

Advertisement
Lol why are y’all always so surprised and butt hurt when kids like certain schools? I know y’all think every Florida kid is supposed to bleed orange and green but they don’t.. Stop being a whiny bytch when every south Florida kid doesn’t want to go to UM.. I’m from Indiana and have been a diehard fan since I was 10. No affiliation with UM. I saw them on TV 1 game and been obsessed ever since... Location doesn’t always mean a school close to you is where your heart is..

Lol why are y’all always so surprised and butt hurt when kids like certain schools? I know y’all think every Florida kid is supposed to bleed orange and green but they don’t.. Stop being a whiny bytch when every south Florida kid doesn’t want to go to UM.. I’m from Indiana and have been a diehard fan since I was 10. No affiliation with UM. I saw them on TV 1 game and been obsessed ever since... Location doesn’t always mean a school close to you is where your heart is..
Same man. Saw the NC game in ‘01 when I was like 7 or 8 and that’s when I decided I loved the Canes and hated OSU. And I’m from Ohio

Advertisement
nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious

Advertisement
Back