Flights from Fl. to Toledo

davidb1

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
may be affected by Hurricane Flo.
If you have to stop in Charlotte on Friday.

Advertisement
It may be less expensive to fly non-stop into Detroit Metro and drive the hour south to Toledo. There are many direct flights to Detroit.

Flying to Toledo would be nuts. It’s a tiny airport and prices are outrageous. Fly into Det (1 hour) or Cle (1.5 hours). I’m disappointed my uncle and cousin were going to meet me In Toledo for the game but they live in Raleigh and probabaly won’t be able to fly out Friday cause of the hurricane.

Depends on your airline. American has cheap flights from Miami to Toledo but Charlotte is one of AA’s hubs for transferring flights (though Dallas and Chicago are bigger).

Detroit is a Delta hub so that definitely makes sense for delta folks.

Advertisement
Flying to Toledo would be nuts. It’s a tiny airport and prices are outrageous. Fly into Det (1 hour) or Cle (1.5 hours). I’m disappointed my uncle and cousin were going to meet me In Toledo for the game but they live in Raleigh and probabaly won’t be able to fly out Friday cause of the hurricane.
I may the changes with my flight and rental car. Thanks for the advice.

Toledo Airport

CubDonut.gif

Toledo flights from Charlotte are often delayed when there isn't any bad weather. Detroit is the way to go.

Advertisement
Some airlines are offering travelers the chance to change their plans ahead of time for free to avoid potential hurricane-related delays and cancellations.Here are the travel waivers so far:
  • American Airlines is waiving change fees and the difference in fares for passengers traveling to or from 23 airports in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia. If you're scheduled to fly Thursday through Sunday, you can reschedule your flight between September 10 (if you want to get out before the storm) and September 19.
  • JetBlue is allowing passengers flying in or out of Charleston, Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, and Richmond between Thursday and Saturday to rebook their flights for free. You'll have to rebook your itinerary on or before September 20.
  • Southwest Airlines is offering a travel waiver for passengers flying in or out of Charleston, Charlotte, Greenville-Spartanburg, Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Raleigh/Durham, and Richmond between Wednesday and Sunday. You can rebook within 14 days of your original departure date at no cost.

Just curious where all you Hurricane fans are staying this weekend. There's a bunch of new hotels on Central Avenue in the entertainment district about five minutes away from campus, as well as some nice hotels in our downtown. Safe travels to all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back