Flemming de-commits

That's because Marcus was all Miami until recently.

Stubbs chose Daz over Fleming that's what doesn't pass the smell test, you guys that worship the staff can spin & justify the decision if it makes you feel better, but the reality is he wanted to play here & only decided to decommit as of yesterday coming off a visit, up until then he had no plans on going anywhere else.
Any chance they bring him back in? This shocked me

Advertisement
At this point, who knows what to believe. Manny has always said he wants to lock down Dade so for the story to come out that we are basically "dropping" Fleming for Daz doesn't sound like a Manny type move. I would need to hear this from someone in Flemings camp or someone who really knows. This goes against everything that Manny has been preaching. ****, lets just say it, this move makes him sound like a **** hypocrite.

I find It hard to believe it’s an either or situation in regards to worsham and Fleming period. 2 different type of receivers with different strengths, plus we need #s at receiver. That would literally make no sense to do so I don’t care whether you dislike Stubblefield and want to push a narrative or not but it’s just bad optics. Another thing why I see Bs on that is this kid was complaining when Michael Redding committed out of Nowhere in the summer so it is what it is really. When kj leaves and Jeff Thomas possibly entering the draft that leaves Miami with just wiggins, Payton, Pope and Harley returning. We need at least 4 receivers in this class. Oh well lock up worsham and bring in Douglas emilien

Advertisement
1574107060477.png

Just another theory, maybe Fleming told the staff he wanted to look around and take a few visits..Manny told him that he would be in danger of losing his spot if he took any visits. Fleming told him to F off. Delancy told him to tell Manny to F off too. Fleming went to Nebraska. Stubbs told Manny to tell Fleming to kick rocks because Daz gave him the the "GO" signal..Manny told Fleming that his spot was gone now that Daz was in play and to decommit.. Fleming decommited.

"Technically" the theory would still hold true that it was a "mutual parting" and that he was technically dropped. Just throwing this out there.

Advertisement
another theory, maybe Fleming told the staff he wanted to look around and take a few visits..Manny told him that he would be in danger of losing his spot if he took any visits. Fleming told him to F off. Delancy told him to tell Manny to F off too. Fleming went to Nebraska. Stubbs told Manny to tell Fleming to kick rocks because Daz gave him the the "GO" signal..Manny told Fleming that his spot was gone now that Daz was in play and to decommit.. Fleming decommited.

"Technically" the theory would still hold true that it was a "mutual parting" and that he was technically dropped. Just throwing this out there.
Sounds plausible

View attachment 102265

Don't let the facts get in the way. Remember it's not about kids that suck and decommit, it's only the fact they decommit. Everyone who decommits from Miami is a star and the staff sucks according to all the people who think kids do no wrong. It's all staff

Lulz at the idea, given the thin WR roster next year, of a WR recruit de-committing because the staff is recruiting another WR. Don't know if that's true, but if it is then it's another example of what is wrong with South Florida divas. They got no problem getting paid by SEC schools that are stocked and signing 3-4 players a year at their position. But god forbid Miami try to have competition in a position room.

We just can’t get it right! Consistently missing and kids like this don’t pan out either. Stay home stay focused let’s win the **** ship again man

Advertisement
At this point, who knows what to believe. Manny has always said he wants to lock down Dade so for the story to come out that we are basically "dropping" Fleming for Daz doesn't sound like a Manny type move. I would need to hear this from someone in Flemings camp or someone who really knows. This goes against everything that Manny has been preaching. ****, lets just say it, this move makes him sound like a **** hypocrite.
You do know I'm related to one of the coaches on MNW & that's literally my HS alma mater right?

this kid was my fav recruit cuz of his speed and his decommit has really got me chapped..I’m not gonna lie I’m a speed ***** when it comes to College Wr’s, most college db’s just can’t keep up with Blazers on the outside. Teams couldn’t contain our ruthless posse and when we had a dude like Santana on the outside..also see bama’s current wr corps and the wr’s urban had at taint, they were just blowing teams away..

Advertisement
Don't normally follow recruiting as closely as some here, but I've taken the time to read about 95% of all the posts.

Don't really believe this kid was 100% committed, went to Lincoln, fell in love and decided to decommit.
Definitely don't believe this staff was sky high on this kid and just stopped contacting him out of neglect or laziness.
Based on our depth at WR I have an even harder time believing this kid was dropped in favor of Worsham.
Seriously doubt this kid was dropped after an 18 month commitment because he's some kind of head case. There's nothing to indicate he's a bad kid overall.

If I had to guess I'd say it's a combination of some or all of the things mentioned above and as usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

There you go again acting like you know what happen when you didn’t even know he was about to decomit. You sound like an emotional girl right now. Truth is you don’t know **** and got called out for acting like you do. I did though, and I proved I did lol. Toodaloo mudafukkkaaaaa!!!!
The decommit just happened today. What don’t you understand about that. The kid and his family has been on board with Miami from the start. This is beyond Cooney. Choices were made. The kid is going where he feels, at this time, wanted. He still has 3 other officials and may not even sign with Nebraska. He has a teammate headed to Lincoln. This **** wasn’t going to happen. You called some **** and got lucky. You want a cookie. A broken clock is right twice a day. As a fan of the U, I wanted him here. If this happens next cycle with Eaford and the plantation kid, Stubbs has to go.

Advertisement
Back