Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Ugh one of my favorite recruits gone. And I see some people saying he didn’t fit in Enos offense and my question is what does Enos ideal offense look like. We need burners like this. Smh at this whole staff when it comes to recruiting. I thought the Golden years were bad when it came to mishandling recruitments.

Advertisement
Wasn't he mad that time when everyone thought Dazalin was gonna commit to us a few months back? Maybe he got word that he's gonna commit to us for real this time. Either way, I really don't care. I'm just commenting because I'm at work bored.

The "Head case" narrative will be pushed hard by people trying to justify a complete failure by the Stubbs but the reality is it's extremely overstated with Fleming.

He was kicked out of practice back in the Spring for having an attitude, that's it, that's the so called "behavioral issues" that people will cling to while trying to label him like AB to justify the fact the staff just didn't handle his recruitment properly.

But this is what people wanted, everybody is always saying how we need to recruit OOS more & stop going after "South Fla divas", so here yall go... Smh
I think the head case narrative is a BS push by the fans,

but the lackadaisical effort he puts into the weight room is something ive heard first hand, no doubt tho this is a major F up by staff

Advertisement
Been known the hire was **** since it happened. Him, Banda, Patke, and maybe Baker all need to hit the ******* road.

My list, too, but flipped. Baker does nothing. He's Manny's mini me, and like Dr Evil's midget, this guy is just comic relief. We need a real DC so Manny can focus on running the program as a HC.

Patke's personality seems about as exciting as sawing wood. And while I will agree he's improved the ST play, he clearly took too long to diagnose the problem, and we're still not sure The Price is Right. I'm still waiting to see him develop a LB. Shaq and Pinckney have improved in spite of him not because of him, McCloud has regressed.

After that, I'm more worried about Stubbs than Banda. Stubbs did land a nice take in Redding. But that's about it. He couldn't hold onto Cager, lost Hightower (and Njoku), and has done very little with Thomas. Pope is still struggling, and Payton is being redshirted. I'm not seeing the development, and now he loses or pushes out an elite speedster like Fleming without an obvious backup plan? Alarming.

You have a committable offer from Miami..but you go to Nebraska..that’s that clown **** lol..idk how a coach is supposed to convince a kid that Nebraska ain’t the move..he better be getting a bag, and his brother better be coming with him

Advertisement
I agree the head case stuff is overblown and will continue to be overblown for the reasons stated. But this kid is better than Nebraska. God bless him going to that terrible, terrible place.

Kind of like when Alex Collins went to Arkansas. Totally on our staff, not on the kid. Fleming will do some damage in the big 10, though. And Frost must still have deep relationships in South Florida.

Stubbs dropped the ball on this one...

Delancy had been recruiting Marcus to Nebraska for awhile now he had never taken them seriously as a program until recently. From what I heard Stubbs hadn't had contact with the kid for long time now, Coach Field was still checking in on him but apparently Stubbs didn't care.

This is big loss no matter how you try to spin it, I know for a fact the kid wanted to play here but I guess he's not the kind of WR Enos & Stubbs is looking for smh.
Mane enos and his nerd *** wr coach need to get the **** on

I love what you bring to the board, but have to say on this one something doesn't pass the smell test. This is a kid who plays at an elite high school that has college recruiters living on it 24/7 and the best he can do is go across the country to Nebraska where they don't win, doesn't have any QBs and don't produce WRs. Just saying something isn't right here.
That's because Marcus was all Miami until recently.

Stubbs chose Daz over Fleming that's what doesn't pass the smell test, you guys that worship the staff can spin & justify the decision if it makes you feel better, but the reality is he wanted to play here & only decided to decommit as of yesterday coming off a visit, up until then he had no plans on going anywhere else.

Advertisement
We are feelings the effects of being irrelevant for the last 15 years. This is what south Florida is now. Bunch of mercenaries. Other teams have come down here and made their mark. Might as well get used to decommit U cause that’s what we’re going to be.
Except, a lot of the recruits end up going to schools that are just as "irrelevant".

That's because Marcus was all Miami until recently.

Stubbs chose Daz over Fleming that's what doesn't pass the smell test, you guys that worship the staff can spin & justify the decision if it makes you feel better, but the reality is he wanted to play here & only decided to decommit as of yesterday coming off a visit, up until then he had no plans on going anywhere else.

Until I see Worsham sign, I won't believe the "Fleming for Worsham" argument. Besides there should have been room for both, as their WR skills are not at all comparable.

I think a better explanation is that Stubbs is an idiot.

Advertisement
Back