Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Guess ment more physical/ good route runner like Osborne and Wiggins. The tight ends could also be included.

Everyone in the nation, no matter the offense finds room for an undersized kid with Big speed...not just speed...As in one of the fastest top 2/3 kids in South Florida type speed... And not just straight line, can make you miss.

We cna't cry about locals playing us when we nudge Marcus Fleming out.

Last edited:
LULZ @ the "mutual decision" and "head case" crap. Yes, I'm sure that's the spin.

We always hear this stuff after the fact, or at least it becomes more prominent, company line stuff.

These are 17 to 18 year olds, managing "head cases" is filed under development, it's part of the coaches jobs. We see plenty fall in line here and elsewhere, or they move on.

It's lame to keep trying to spin these things as some sort of addition by subtraction. This is a fast kid who produced at the West, you fight to keep these kids, IMO.
The "Head case" narrative will be pushed hard by people trying to justify a complete failure by the Stubbs but the reality is it's extremely overstated with Fleming.

He was kicked out of practice back in the Spring for having an attitude, that's it, that's the so called "behavioral issues" that people will cling to while trying to label him like AB to justify the fact the staff just didn't handle his recruitment properly.

But this is what people wanted, everybody is always saying how we need to recruit OOS more & stop going after "South Fla divas", so here yall go... Smh

Advertisement
And yet you didn’t know he was decomitting? How well do you know his mom lol. Clearly not well enough since you said I was pulling **** out of my *** when I told the board he was de committing last week. It’s okay man I’m sure they’ll invite you to thanksgiving dinner this year lmao.
If you think this kid decommited after seeing Maryland get beat by 50 or Nebraska losing without some type of other force, then your dumber than I thought. And I’m not going back and forth with someone whom names themselves after a illiterate rapper. I’m a Cane and that’s where I wanted the kid. There was more at play and I wish the kid the best.

Advertisement
Ivins 247 quotes:

"My read: Miami found out Worsham is coming which made Fleming, who is messing around taking visits, somewhat expandable."

"Miami didn't seem to care that he was visiting other schools and the word this morning is that this was a mutual parting of ways. I think there's some truth to that. At the same time though, it's hard to just let a local Top247 kid just bounce espically one at a school like Northwestern. I will add that I'm not really sure he fits what Enos and them want to do on offense"

@brock

If that's the case then both Miami's WR Coach and Off Coor need a letter of reprimand and forfeit 3 weeks pay for wasting time on a Bama cast off an letting a local SFL kid walk away with the speed Flemming brings.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Morons if you think the staff just dropped the ball and can’t recruit. We have the dumbest fan base.
We don’t have strong recruiters. Some of our offensive staff that we fired were good. Brevin Jordan’s mom said that our old TE coach was THE reason they chose Miami. I understand why the old offense needed to go, but don’t pretend like all recruiters are created equally. It’s not just bags, it’s not just wins, and it’s not just coaches, it’s all those factors combined.

The "Head case" narrative will be pushed hard by people trying to justify a complete failure by the Stubbs but the reality is it's extremely overstated with Fleming.

He was kicked out of practice back in the Spring for having an attitude, that's it, that's the so called "behavioral issues" that people will cling to while trying to label him like AB to justify the fact the staff just didn't handle his recruitment properly.

But this is what people wanted, everybody is always saying how we need to recruit OOS more & stop going after "South Fla divas", so here yall go... Smh

I love what you bring to the board, but have to say on this one something doesn't pass the smell test. This is a kid who plays at an elite high school that has college recruiters living on it 24/7 and the best he can do is go across the country to Nebraska where they don't win, doesn't have any QBs and don't produce WRs. Just saying something isn't right here.

Advertisement
Stubbs dropped the ball on this one...

Delancy had been recruiting Marcus to Nebraska for awhile now he had never taken them seriously as a program until recently. From what I heard Stubbs hadn't had contact with the kid for long time now, Coach Field was still checking in on him but apparently Stubbs didn't care.

This is big loss no matter how you try to spin it, I know for a fact the kid wanted to play here but I guess he's not the kind of WR Enos & Stubbs is looking for smh.

Coach Stubbs is packing it in for UM's 2020 recruiting cycle because he knows he is in over his head with SFL/miami WR personality types and is he is most likely outta here after the season.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back