Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Morons if you think the staff just dropped the ball and can’t recruit. We have the dumbest fan base.

At DB, Hialeah (FL) Champagnat Catholic 4-star S Jalen Harrell (a former Florida State commit) is Miami’s prime target, and could commit in the not-too-distant future. At WR, Trussville (AL) Hewitt-Trussville 4-star Dazalin Worsham (a former Alabama commit) announced he’s committing to a school on Friday, and most signs point to that school being Miami.

we certainly have moronic fan base!

maybe the kid just wanted something different. He was shopping his brother at Maryland. Maybe he did it at Nebraska. Who knows. But this is not a surprise.

This could be true about Flemming maybe just wanting something different than south Florida. You know I have heard they cook greens differently in Lincoln, NE.

depositphotos_2517710-stock-photo-pot-of-money.jpg

Go Canes

Yes we know that...Happy to have em. But Marcus Fleming was a must get in this class.

Also lol @underwood....Guy's a bum.
so we are going to freak out about it! fok it! it is what it is. underwood might be bum in your eyes but im pretty certain he is more connected and knows more about Miami's recruiting than 90% of the people in this board

Advertisement
**** Nebraska just fleeced us gonna land fleming, francois, and delancey. Character issues could be the reason he isnt coming here

They just gave Frost a 2 yr extension for going 4-6 on the season thus far. It also stands to reason the good ole boy big red network is firing up the mmoney bag train as well to so serious florida and cali speed to Lincoln.

Go Canes

Ivins 247 quotes:

"My read: Miami found out Worsham is coming which made Fleming, who is messing around taking visits, somewhat expandable."

"Miami didn't seem to care that he was visiting other schools and the word this morning is that this was a mutual parting of ways. I think there's some truth to that. At the same time though, it's hard to just let a local Top247 kid just bounce espically one at a school like Northwestern. I will add that I'm not really sure he fits what Enos and them want to do on offense"

@brock

Who said it was mutual?

I've seen that out there, too. I think the story behind it could be the fact that he decided to take these visits and Manny said fine. You look, we look. Seems like Fleming wants to be the "guy". And then there's the other stuff about character, desire to put the work in , etc. If he wants to go to Nebraska, let him go. I personally don't think he would have seen the field next year anyway. He has weight room work to do and alot to learn.... Maybe that's why he started "looking around"

Advertisement
so we are going to freak out about it! fok it! it is what it is. underwood might be bum in your eyes but im pretty certain he is more connected and knows more about Miami's recruiting than 90% of the people in this board

Nah he's just a regurgitated and a fan boy...Anyone on this board can do what he does. Nothing wrong with that obviously. But he's a very annoying person...I always downgrade for annoying

Last edited:
Having a hard time seeing how a kid from S. Fla who’s been committed here for a year and a half went to 40 degree Nebraska, watched them complete 13 passes in a blowout loss and say “Man, this is where I want to be.”

There’s more there.
I can blame bags and performance when they go to Bama. Not sure I can do that with Nebraska though Brooklyn has mentioned bags and Nebraska before.

So is he a problem and we just don’t want him?

At some point, you are going to have to recognize that our recruiting is just not good.

Advertisement
Blanca and Bernadette don't provide the same enthusiasm as Becky, Becky takes performing Becky personal almost as if it is was named after. Oh an trust my brother those corn farm girls have country curves that go POW also.

Go Canes

Lincoln Nebraska's home grown Ashley Graham and her sisters say hello
Ashlez.png
****! no wonder he left! sign me up

I think it’s time to stop negging & calling every poster who says something that don’t fit our fandom a troll.

I wish I could just find & bump threads, but we’ve had posters come on and say there’s going to be more transfers, after D Smith transferred. (That happened) A poster saying Fleming is going to de-commit, regardless if he “re-affirmed” his commit status to us (Now it’s happened.)

Look, I don’t know the inner workings of this program, but I do know recruits being that I was/am at ground zero w some of these guys. I told ya’ll Manny’s statement was not going to fly, and it made ABSOLUTELY no sense. If Manny & Co. wants to make the Miami offer mean something again, then he must first change the perception of how Miami’s viewed and that means not losing to GT & UNC.

Scott Frost has struggled his first two yrs @nebraska, but he’s selling what he did at UCF. That’s still fresh in ppl’s mind.

Fellas, I was harsh on the hiring of Manny, and rightly so b/c:
1) Hiring a coach from a failed regime almost never works out (And just remember, even Golden & Randy won 9 games in a season)

2) His recruiting prowess has ALWAYS been ?able here.

Yet, he’s got an uphill battle to change our image, and changing our image can’t be class after class filled w 3star or lower players, not in today’s football.

We just need to continue to finish strong and hope that in the off season, Manny gets some guys on staff that can identify talent, and recruit. Hopefully we can bring some momentum w a win streak & bowl victory.
Good post and agree on manny’s policy. You shouldn’t institute a policy until you’ve proven you are no longer an after thought. I actually like what manny is trying to do with that policy but you’ve got to be winning for anyone to respect it.

Sitting at 6-4 isn’t going to garner respect from a kid that has interest from other major programs to not take visits.

Win first then tell these kids to **** off if they take other visits.

Advertisement
No I'm saying I don't have the time to list them, junior

Off the top of my head I would have taken Kevin Beard back over a midwestern Air Force WR coach with no Sofla recruiting ties (and I liked Stubbs as a player)...Michael Wyatt from UCF...UK's WR coach. There are others.
lmao..Kevin beard..micheal Wyatt..truth is you don’t really have a clue. How do I know this? Because you brought up stubberfield being from the air force academy..you know what programs produces WR the best for over a decade? Oklahoma state..Its a mix of they system along with the coaching of coach Dunn arguably the best WRs coach in the nation based on production..before he got there he was a coach at ******* southern miss..and a NFL running backs coach. He played at Idaho state lol..but if the university of Miami had hired him before he got to Oklahoma st, a person like you would say he had no business as a WRS coach at Miami..a good position before anything is a great teacher/communicator. If stubberfield is that then he’s good in my book at Miami. And you see guys developing right in front of your eyes

Ivins 247 quotes:

"My read: Miami found out Worsham is coming which made Fleming, who is messing around taking visits, somewhat expandable."

"Miami didn't seem to care that he was visiting other schools and the word this morning is that this was a mutual parting of ways. I think there's some truth to that. At the same time though, it's hard to just let a local Top247 kid just bounce espically one at a school like Northwestern. I will add that I'm not really sure he fits what Enos and them want to do on offense"

If the last sentence is true, I’m not sure I want to see what Enos wants on offense. That’s not using the built in advantage of being Miami and it’s proven over and over that the big body plodders like Njoku, Hightower, the ones that come to mind most recently... don’t work for us. The Harley, Wiggins, Pope, etc types that can run and have wiggle are the ones that break out.

They were committed. And two weeks before Britt committed... um staff talked to him. Francois May be another one. He is basically begging for an offer from UF, but they haven’t yet. Once they do... he’s going to commit.

dude most people on this board doesnt even know where Marc Britt plays high school ball....he likely wouldnt even start at wr at my high school. He isnt/wasnt a Miami take at all. **** you are the first one to bring his name up on this board in months. Um coaches "talked to him"?. They also talked to alot of people...talking and having a commitable offer are 2 diff things.

Francois-Even though i agree he would likely flip to UF if they offered.

Leonard Manuel isnt a Um take either.

So basically no one....with Francois as a possible. Tell your Gator friends we walked into Jacksonville and took 2 from them in THIS CLASS. RATHER EASILY

Advertisement
Back