Flemming de-commits

Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache

You make it sound as if this staff dropped him. I’m under the impression Diaz wants him. If that is the case, this is just another indictment on Diaz and this staff losing this kind of talent from your own backyard.

Advertisement
UF??? lol...who have they flipped from this class?. Its a long running joke that they think they are flipping any and everyone from every team in america.

That being said...we lead the nation in decommitments yearly...because we STILL take a gazillion early commitments from kids to justify the recruiting events we hold at UM in the off seasons.
So far Marc Britt and Leonard Manuel.

Advertisement
Could it have to do with Jeff Thomas lack of production? I guess Harley is playing decent the last couple weeks but seems we use the RBs, TEs, and big physical recievers as more of playmakers then the smaller guys.

What’s the title of the book..can u summarize and name names..you’ve had Time to google up a list I’m sure..

Nah buddy I just pay may electric bill with college football, and have been following it and recruiting for many years.

I'm rooting for Stubbs like anyone...But if he forced this kid out, it's inexcusable.

Advertisement
Kool Aid Boyz top reactions to this decommitment:

1. We didn't need him or want him...its all about this U.
2. I always thought he was too small for us
3. Doesn't fit our offense
4. Heard he has off the field issues
5. That 2 star from Pahokee has a bigger upside anyway

"Thsay, Any of you fellassssssssthh wanna play for the New Miami?!"
It's one thing to criticize a coach for his performance but it's another to do something like this. If the mods around here had any testicular fortitude, they'd send you to Bolivia like they should have months ago.
[/QUOTE]
I’m not talking about or commenting on WTH but the mods don’t seem to care about the board the way they should, unfortunately. They’ve let trolls run wild vomiting crap all over the place.

Advertisement
Joker Phillips is at Maryland, Nebraska has the guy who was with Frost at UCF so he's likely recruited down here before. Stubblefield has zero business on this staff.
So we should bring in Joker Phillips. He's gonna stop the SoFlo kids from leaving when there's outside influences pushing them to OOS schools. Joker Phillips

Advertisement
Will y’all stop with the myth that these kids “can’t get into Miami but can get into whatever school.”

Admissions for athletes isn’t the same. You literally just have to pass the NCAA clearinghouse. That means it’s the same for all schools. You really think Miami would turn down elite players just bc they didn’t have a high enough GPA to get in as a regular student?

Honestly, in what reasonable world should we ever be able to blame being out-recruited by Nebraska for a 5’8” WR on the women quality? And if you like curves, like we don’t have Caribbean and Latina hotties with asses that go “Pow!” when you look at them?

Come on man. Lol. This staff is just not good at recruiting.

Blanca and Bernadette don't provide the same enthusiasm as Becky, Becky takes performing Becky personal almost as if it is was named after. Oh an trust my brother those corn farm girls have country curves that go POW also.

Go Canes

Lincoln Nebraska's home grown Ashley Graham and her sisters say hello
Ashlez.png

Last edited:
Nah buddy I just pay may electric bill with college football, and have been following it and recruiting for many years.

I'm rooting for Stubbs like anyone...But if he forced this kid out, it's inexcusable.
1574095982770.gif

even more time for you to google and put together a list..

Advertisement
Back