Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Joker Phillips is at Maryland, Nebraska has the guy who was with Frost at UCF so he's likely recruited down here before. Stubblefield has zero business on this staff.

You guys are trolling with this "STUBBLEFIELD MUST GO!" crap. Lets not get too carried away here. MFleming is a loss but he wasn't some 5* WR that was going to completely change our program around next year. If Stubblefield keeps Redding, Restropo and nabs Daz..he is okay in my book.

Plus he has a one year mulligan for the work he is doing with Wiggins right now. His job is completely safe for this year based off his development alone.

Advertisement
Honestly, in what reasonable world should we ever be able to blame being out-recruited by Nebraska for a 5’8” WR on the women quality? And if you like curves, like we don’t have Caribbean and Latina hotties with asses that go “Pow!” when you look at them?

Come on man. Lol. This staff is just not good at recruiting.

Do you really think it’s that simple with this kid?

I’m having a hard time believing it.

I’d love to know the success rate of kids like these who bolt S Florida and go on to have solid college careers. It has to be less than 20% and that’s being generous.

Bingo! My exact thoughts....

And to continue on this line of thinking... if a commit is openly visiting, with our recent history of decommits, pull the offer and move on.

If the data backs up these turncoats fizzling out at their other programs, you’re justified in doing so (ruling with an iron fist). What are we really missing out on anyway? Gotta take a stance at some point or this continues annually.

Advertisement
VA Tech is having a very good. And yet their class is in the 80's.

There's 60 P5 schools. Could you imagine if this happened at Miami?

Advertisement
..flemming wants to be the #1 guy. with worship trending to us he bolted. I guess he scared of competition

Advertisement
Locker rooms are about 5% of it.

you guys are ignoring the elephant in the room and I can’t do it any more.

someone has to speak truth to power: ain’t nobody ******* with a coach with a lisp.
But have you heard Coach K speak?? I don’t think he has a lisp but he has a voice I wouldn’t trust off the sound alone..might have a slight lisp too

Advertisement
Back