Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
We have one known recruiter on the staff and it's the wigger who worked with Mario.

The rest of these guys are absolute boring duds. Just like Manny. Name one great recruiter with a lisp?
Only other lispy HC I remember was Lou Holtz

Advertisement
Yeah that’s why recruits recommitted when he came back and the defense performs better when he’s involved...

He is definitely not the best recruiter, but I can tell you 100% guys in the locker room love him and his energy.

He’s not an elite recruiter but gtfoh if you think it’s because of a **** lisp. Some players on defensive side are legit intimidated by him.
They probably had fruit pop uncles with lisps who tried to touch them.

Yes he did. He was nearly gone then.
Yeah just searched and found it , that was posted in the thread right after Michael Redding committed
BBB3A5A9-E3DB-471F-B0AF-5D7390E5C02C.jpeg

So why is it that these guys change logos then stop recruiting? Is it something inside the admin? Do we hire guys like Fields and they suffer because they aren't allowed to do the job the way they did it at other place$? I'm confused
You know the answer to that, you preach it lol

Look at Coley in UGA. Guy's a recruiting guru; **** he was a recruiting genius at FSU. I believe that "if you win they will come" to a degree; you definitely make it more attractive if you are winning, but being 6-4 is as unattractive as 5-5 or 4-6. We are going to play in camping world for Russel Athletic or some crap like that.

Fact is, we should not be 6-4 with losses to the worst team in the ACC, a ****** UNC team and VAtech... we should've beaten UF as well. If we had a better and we were ranked, more people would be on board. We would lose the big name players to the bag schools, but we could build a solid foundation.

Nah I disagree...Kids like this tend to disappear (and get real real board in Nebraska)

.....which further indicates, he’s mentally weak. And we know what happens to the mentally weak when the going gets tough.

Arent we trying to weed that out of this program?

Advertisement
I’d love to know the success rate of kids like these who bolt S Florida and go on to have solid college careers. It has to be less than 20% and that’s being generous.

.....which further indicates, he’s mentally weak. And we know what happens to the mentally weak when the going gets tough.

Arent we trying to weed that out of this program?

If that is indeed the case...Like I said I take a chance on 1-2 a season, and especially a local kid because UM needs the locals like oxygen right now.

But my point was a kid that needs some motivation/discipline, imo is better off staying at home, they disappear out of state.

This **** just don’t make no sense. Our decommitment class is at least a top 8 in the national scale. My boy who works with the UF recruiting service said “We look at UM commits like getting a burger from Mickey Ds... it’s just too easy.” Smh. It’s embarrassing.

Advertisement
Thought we had nothing to worry about with this kid? Lol yeah okay & quit blaming everything on the coaching staff, if the kid is a head case that’s on the kid.

I’d love to know the success rate of kids like these who bolt S Florida and go on to have solid college careers. It has to be less than 20% and that’s being generous.

****, when is the last time a SoFla kid went to Nebraska and actually had a good career. Lavonte David? Anybody before him? And LDavid was only there for 2 years I believe. Has anyone actually stayed 3-4 years from SoFla?

Advertisement
Then Stubbs needs to go, plain and simple....And there's no track record on Stubbs to defend and say otherwise.
And bring in who? I love these posts about fire this guy or that guy. Would you take Bama's WR coach. His previous job before Bama was VA Tech where he could nobody into the pros. We gotta stop pretending to know who's good or not.

Two cornfeed hostesses per recruit, I tried to ya'll there's power of persuasion in plump punani. Lol especially in winter, those big girls take it to another level when it gets cold outside.

Go Canes
Honestly, in what reasonable world should we ever be able to blame being out-recruited by Nebraska for a 5’8” WR on the women quality? And if you like curves, like we don’t have Caribbean and Latina hotties with asses that go “Pow!” when you look at them?

Come on man. Lol. This staff is just not good at recruiting.

Advertisement
Back