Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
We don’t even know if that’s even true in terms of this being mutual so I’m not going Criticize Stubblefield for that
You’re correct, that’s why I said “if”. If that’s just talk then obviously it’s different. But that doesn’t come out of nowhere so there is most likely at least a microcosm if truth.

So why is it that these guys change logos then stop recruiting? Is it something inside the admin? Do we hire guys like Fields and they suffer because they aren't allowed to do the job the way they did it at other place$? I'm confused

Coley left and became an elite recruiter again. (like magic)
Suddenly, Larry Scott was bagging 4 stars like a prom king
Searels out here snagging kids like a van with "free candy"

It's almost as if, gah. I don't know. It doesn't make cents

Advertisement
I have a question to I've always wanted to ask...
In recruiting you hear stories about a program doing a player wrong, and the program / coaches get banned from the High School. Or even in some cases there is a imaginary cloud of the high school steering players away from the program because the school was upset with the program. We see it here **** near annually.

How does that apply to when a high school player bolts on a program? I know its sound foolish but what if Miami employed the same strategy and steer clear of the high school because of the action(s) of the staff / players? #SameEnergy What does the school have to lose when you've seen players commit for a year and then as signing day approaches boom, its "respect my decision" time. Can you truly miss on something you never had?
I'm well aware that you need these relationships with the high schools in order to build your roster, but how is it a relationship when the players you recruit end up burning you last minute. Perhaps that may explain why the staff goes out of state at times to go after a recruit vs. looking at Player A that's "in their backyard".

Maybe the staff knew ahead of time or heard rumblings in the distance or whatever. I do also get that some players get pushed out, dropped, or regime changes happens and the new staff may pull a player'r offer too...

I know nothing about comings and goings South Florida Football, however season after the season, it seems to me that when there are decommits a pretty fair portion of these players come from South Florida schools (hurr yes, the majority of commits comes from there too). Other schools don't seem to have this problem.

At this point Stubbs is better off recruiting Hightower again to get him out of the portal.

This staff will need to live in the portal every off season. None of these guys have ever recruited high level HS kids in their lives prior to Miami besides Fields. And it seems like the only thing Fields is interested in is getting fatter and fatter.

Okay you heard the same things i did. I heard and this is way before whatever decommitment that he is just lazy...he gets by on natural talent. In high school he is just so much better than everyone. I heard this in the spring.

Alot of high school kids are like that though and change when forced to once they hit a college program..we will see with Flemming.

I think you can take a chance on 1/2 kids a class like this...Bust his *** when he gets here, ya know?

Personally, I think the only way that’ll happen is if it happens elsewhere. Out of his comfort zone. He stays home it’ll be the same guy.

Does anyone know how many of our decommits over the last 5 years or so went on to new schools and balled out? I’d think the staff tracks this for obvious reasons but I have my doubts...

Sometimes it works out though, most cases it don’t . Those were the legit same type of stuff everyone heard about Stacy coley prior to Miami , took his pads off while on the field, lazy and bad attitude yet we didn’t hear a peep about him getting in trouble, not working hard or having A bad attitude in college while attending the U

yep which is why i never brought it up when i heard about it.

Also i HIGHLY DOUBT he was pushed out or the mutual thing....more than likely its just a visit high from going out to Nebraska

Advertisement
Personally, I think the only way that’ll happen is if it happens elsewhere. Out of his comfort zone. He stays home it’ll be the same guy.

Does anyone know how many of our decommits over the last 5 years or so went on to new schools and balled out? I’d think the staff tracks this for obvious reasons but I have my doubts...

Nah I disagree...Kids like this tend to disappear (and get real real board in Nebraska)

Coley left and became an elite recruiter again. (like magic)
Suddenly, Larry Scott was bagging 4 stars like a prom king
Searels out here snagging kids like a van with "free candy"

It's almost as if, gah. I don't know. It doesn't make cents
This this this

People don't see it they just ignore these things. The U logo is a weakness....the school wants to stay with a clean image on the trail. We recruit scared

I have a question to I've always wanted to ask...
In recruiting you hear stories about a program doing a player wrong, and the program / coaches get banned from the High School. Or even in some cases there is a imaginary cloud of the high school steering players away from the program because the school was upset with the program. We see it here **** near annually.

How does that apply to when a high school player bolts on a program? I know its sound foolish but what if Miami employed the same strategy and steer clear of the high school because of the action(s) of the staff / players? #SameEnergy What does the school have to lose when you've seen players commit for a year and then as signing day approaches boom, its "respect my decision" time. Can you truly miss on something you never had?
I'm well aware that you need these relationships with the high schools in order to build your roster, but how is it a relationship when the players you recruit end up burning you last minute. Perhaps that may explain why the staff goes out of state at times to go after a recruit vs. looking at Player A that's "in their backyard".

Maybe the staff knew ahead of time or heard rumblings in the distance or whatever. I do also get that some players get pushed out, dropped, or regime changes happens and the new staff may pull a player'r offer too...

I know nothing about comings and goings South Florida Football, however season after the season, it seems to me that when there are decommits a pretty fair portion of these players come from South Florida schools (hurr yes, the majority of commits comes from there too). Other schools don't seem to have this problem.

STA won’t let a coach on campus if he sounds like daffy duck.

Advertisement
Maybe this has something to do with the Fleming situation.

1574093622459.png
1574093622459.png

Advertisement
yep which is why i never brought it up when i heard about it.

Also i HIGHLY DOUBT he was pushed out or the mutual thing....more than likely its just a visit high from going out to Nebraska
I’m guessing he likes stocky women who crush light beers. Only way to explain

This this this

People don't see it they just ignore these things. The U logo is a weakness....the school wants to stay with a clean image on the trail. We recruit scared

Yep. And we don't have the alumni base with HUGE boosters with "foundations" that "donate" to recruiting efforts. We're a lot closer to Wake than we are to say a UNC who has both.

Locker rooms are about 5% of it.

you guys are ignoring the elephant in the room and I can’t do it any more.

someone has to speak truth to power: ain’t nobody ******* with a coach with a lisp.
Yeah that’s why recruits recommitted when he came back and the defense performs better when he’s involved...

He is definitely not the best recruiter, but I can tell you 100% guys in the locker room love him and his energy.

He’s not an elite recruiter but gtfoh if you think it’s because of a **** lisp. Some players on defensive side are legit intimidated by him.

Advertisement
Back