Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
What indications...I mean if you are going to throw it out there and act like you know more than everyone? Then defend your stance. What was so bad about Fleming?

I don’t know the kid. Read the thread.

Whether he hit someone prior to a game and/or quit/walked off the field is irrelevant to me.

He was committed to Miami, his hometown school, for how long? And now decommits...

That, my friend, is a disloyal quitter. Only indication I need to back up what I said

I know Field came in with a recruiting pedigree but what has he done here? If he lands Flowe or Washington I’ll change my tone but as of now he has done nothing.
He's done nothing. But I was including their past in my statement. Field seems to have a track record so at least he gets the benefit of the doubt. The other guys not so much.

Advertisement
I see some people saying this is an example of Manny’s new recruiting policy not working. I disagree. The point wasn’t really to cut down on the decommits, that’s just gonna happen, it’s to be prepared when it happen. I say it’s worked in that sense because we have already been recruiting Daz and Emillian instead of starting from scratch with them.

Naw, not in recent years. It’s outdated, training table is the nutritional facility which was done 4-5 years ago. They built a new recruiting suite in the ipf but not sure what’s all in that. I’m talking about the pool recovery room/training room areas, player lounge connected to the lockeroom and the lockerroom itself, all of that needs to be revamped
True I’ll take your word for it..but it has nothing to do with that imo..these schools Down here produce D-1 talent without the glitz and glamor of IMG..so if a kid wants to chase a bag at Nebraska or Maryland, hey go ahead n collect that bag..but when u see decisions like this, after what the kid said, a month ago, idk if I can say the staff could do more. Has nothing to do with on field performance when it’s Nebraska, let’s be 💯..**** have fun in there millions dollars facility, but a 45 pound weight is still a 45 pound weight

Advertisement
It’s simple at this point. Any S.FL kid that doesn’t attend the U I could care less about. Hope they tear both ACL’s and end up at a McDicks. Join or be forgotten...don’t expect hospitality on our end when you push away the hometown team.

Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache

Okay you heard the same things i did. I heard and this is way before whatever decommitment that he is just lazy...he gets by on natural talent. In high school he is just so much better than everyone. I heard this in the spring.

Alot of high school kids are like that though and change when forced to once they hit a college program..we will see with Flemming.

Advertisement
I see some people saying this is an example of Manny’s new recruiting policy not working. I disagree. The point wasn’t really to cut down on the decommits, that’s just gonna happen, it’s to be prepared when it happen. I say it’s worked in that sense because we have already been recruiting Daz and Emillian instead of starting from scratch with them.
Can you confirm what instigated the separation?

Was UM pushing him out or is he really flipping to Nebraska? Which seemed unfathomable a week ago

You still taking that survey from the board asking if you should go be a coach when you grow up "fam"?

"hey guys I'm really thinking hard, I like football, do you think maybe I can be a coach? "
(a grown man asks a bunch of strangers on a message board)

Board: YAAAA GO GET EM COACH
(dm being sent all over board..."This cornball mfer? Coach? He don't know if the ball is stuffed or pumped...who the f**k he gonna coach hahahahah")

You gotta be annoying as **** in person because you are one corny annoying type dude on this message board. Maybe THE most annoying...

I know Field came in with a recruiting pedigree but what has he done here? If he lands Flowe or Washington I’ll change my tone but as of now he has done nothing.
So why is it that these guys change logos then stop recruiting? Is it something inside the admin? Do we hire guys like Fields and they suffer because they aren't allowed to do the job the way they did it at other place$? I'm confused

Advertisement
Okay you heard the same things i did. I heard and this is way before whatever decommitment that he is just lazy...he gets by on natural talent. In high school he is just so much better than everyone. I heard this in the spring.

Alot of high school kids are like that though and change when forced to once they hit a college program..we will see with Flemming.

I think you can take a chance on 1/2 kids a class like this...Bust his *** when he gets here, ya know?

Sometimes it works out though, most cases it don’t . Those were the same type of stuff everyone heard about Stacy coley prior to Miami , took his pads off while on the field, lazy and bad attitude yet we didn’t hear a peep about him getting in trouble, not working hard or having A bad attitude in college while attending the U

Last edited:
What indications...I mean if you are going to throw it out there and act like you know more than everyone? Then defend your stance. What was so bad about Fleming?
Idk if its bad but I think hes played for 3 different schools in 4 years. The constant transferring in HS cant bode well in college in the era of the transfer portal. Even if he signs he doesnt tend to stick. Cant have kids that you have to keep recruiting even after signing day.

"hey guys I'm really thinking hard, I like football, do you think maybe I can be a coach? "
(a grown man asks a bunch of strangers on a message board)

Board: YAAAA GO GET EM COACH
(dm being sent all over board..."This cornball mfer? Coach? He don't know if the ball is stuffed or pumped...who the f**k he gonna coach hahahahah")

You gotta be annoying as **** in person because you are one corny annoying type dude on this message board. Maybe THE most annoying...
Honestly my dude I can say the same thing about you. Biggest ***** on here for sure. 10/10 would slap the **** outta you on sight

Advertisement
Back