Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Restrepo is all cane. And he fits what Stubbs want from a traits perspective. Redding isn’t a sofla kid and he has those traits also.
He also visited Maryland. Those won’t be the last visits. Regarding Nebraska, visit high.
It’s Nebraska...they laid out the deal and he decommitted. That’s what happened.

I didn’t act like ****. And obviously you’re in your feelings. I know his mom as well as Odell.
And yet you didn’t know he was decomitting? How well do you know his mom lol. Clearly not well enough since you said I was pulling **** out of my *** when I told the board he was de committing last week. It’s okay man I’m sure they’ll invite you to thanksgiving dinner this year lmao.

We do more crying over loosing guys than celebrating when we get them

No I do both...But you can say corny little cute phrases all you want.

I celebrated big time when we got Fleming, then when I heard that a bad rumor that was in play about him was debunked I celebrated even more.
One of the crown jewels of this class.

Advertisement
This, guys can come up with all the excuses they want. This staff simply can't recruit. Manny couldn't recruit when Richt was the HC and now its essentially a whole staff that cannot recruit with the exception of the TE coach.

Complete **** show in recruiting right now.
I know Field came in with a recruiting pedigree but what has he done here? If he lands Flowe or Washington I’ll change my tone but as of now he has done nothing.

Haven’t we don’t that.,not the locker rooms but lounges and training table has been upgraded
Naw, not in recent years. It’s outdated, training table is the nutritional facility which was done 4-5 years ago. They built a new recruiting suite in the ipf but not sure what’s all in that. I’m talking about the pool recovery room/training room areas, player lounge connected to the lockeroom and the lockerroom itself, all of that needs to be revamped

Advertisement
Y'all can sit and be mad at the coaches all you want. The same things been happening since the internet boom. Different staffs. 3 different ADs....Maybe these recruits just don't bleed orange and green like you fans?
Look..these kids down here transfer houses, transfer pee wee teams, transfer middle schools, and transfer Highschools..a kid would start off at central..transfer to NW..start at STA, transfer to Deerfield..rarely do u find loyal kids

Advertisement
No I do both...But you can say corny little cute phrases all you want.

I celebrated big time when we got Fleming, then when I heard that a bad rumor that was in play about him was debunked I celebrated even more.
One of the crown jewels of this class.
Bruh get off my **** already you commenting on all my **** like you my girl or something. Whats up fam?

Advertisement
Naw, not in recent years. It’s outdated, training table is the nutritional facility which was done 4-5 years ago. They built a new recruiting suite in the ipf but not sure what’s all in that. I’m talking about the pool recovery room/training room areas, player lounge connected to the lockeroom and the lockerroom itself, all of that needs to be revamped

I cringe at the wooden lockers that scream 2003.

I like Worsham...But Miami needs Dade on board badly to get this ball rolling.
No you don’t. Stop saying that. Half the roster on our best team ever weren’t even from Florida. Them being here is a plus but evaluating no matter where they’re from and projecting is WHAT MATTERS. Not where they’re from.

Advertisement
Back