Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
This, guys can come up with all the excuses they want. This staff simply can't recruit. Manny couldn't recruit when Richt was the HC and now its essentially a whole staff that cannot recruit with the exception of the TE coach.

Complete **** show in recruiting right now.
Facts

You would potentially leave home for for cornfields and fat white girls of Nebraska where they can't even make a bowl game? That's what you're leaving for?

Two cornfeed hostesses per recruit, I tried to ya'll there's power of persuasion in plump punani. Lol especially in winter, those big girls take it to another level when it gets cold outside.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I think Most of everything like the IPF, dorms and stuff is up there with the best. But Miami really needs to make a commitment of enhancing the lockerrooms, player lounge and recovery/training rooms because those parts are lacking for sure

Yep. I hope they announce they'll be replaced soon. It looks so dated. I hate when I see schools like Purdue, Army, Air Force, and Cincinnati with better locker rooms and lounges.

Advertisement
I think Most of everything like the IPF, dorms and stuff is up there with the best. But Miami really needs to make a commitment of enhancing the lockerrooms, player lounge and recovery/training rooms because those parts are lacking for sure
Haven’t we don’t that.,not the locker rooms but lounges and training table has been upgraded

Advertisement
This, guys can come up with all the excuses they want. This staff simply can't recruit. Manny couldn't recruit when Richt was the HC and now its essentially a whole staff that cannot recruit with the exception of the TE coach.

Complete **** show in recruiting right now.

Who has the TE coach recruited? Matter of fact wasnt He the head coach at MNW at one point?

Advertisement
Y'all can sit and be mad at the coaches all you want. The same things been happening since the internet boom. Different staffs. 3 different ADs....Maybe these recruits just don't bleed orange and green like you fans?
Maybe they hate the idea of playing for 7-5/8-4 type teams as much as we hate watching em.

Advertisement
Back