Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Lol! God this fan base is dreadful sometimes.

One minute crying about the weak, soft mentality our team has possessed over the last decade because of bad seeds planted in the locker room.

The next minute crying because said “seed” just de-committed but it’s a problem because he’s fast.

Lol!!

Ever stop to think for a minute that maybe, just maybe, it was mutual? It’s clear Manny doesn’t care who you are - if you’re mentally weak and a quitter, get lost. By all indications, this kid is that.

Don’t come crying back to us in two years homie. Onward and upward!

Coach cooney liked irvins tweet about Fleming decommiting either hes salty or maybe there is truth he was pushed out.

If they indeed pushed him out then this makes it eve 1000 times worse lmao 🤡🤡🤡🤡

how does it make it worse, there were rumors he was JT times 2

Advertisement
Dude nebra2s was lucky to get one 4 star recruitbefore frost look it up. People talk about alabama but look at their recruiting classes before Saban they were a joke. Enough with this ****
How do you think Nebraska became a blue-blood? You really think kids from Compton grew up dreaming of moving to Lincoln Nebraska?

Buck stops with the coaches. I don't want to hear **** about facilities, stadiums, disloyal south florida recruits or any of the other dumb **** people are throwing out there.

You either get it done or you don't. And on the recruiting trail they're not getting it done.

If I go to war with a hammer, and you have a gun, who wins?

Advertisement
We are 6-4 with home losses to Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.
Bro..it’s a first year new coach with a young team at key spots..slice it any direction you want that’s the truth. That’s what we are. But you can see nfl/high level talent we have in the ranks being developed ..but your talking about Nebraska and Maryland

We're not firing Stubbs for loosing a 5'8 receiver. Not when Dee Wiggins and Mike Harley, who sucked last year, are balling.

Maybe Dee Wiggins took the next natural step in his progression, because he certainly flashed last year and I loved his high school tapes. He was just raw and had drop issues.

5-8 WR with jets are doing big things in cab and we don't have anyone like him on the roster, him or TJB were needed very badly.

You the blind defender of all staff (and I'm not a negative nancy or sky is falling by any means, I've had drawn out arguments with those types who attack the staff for every little thing) taking no track record stubbs side, shocker

Advertisement
Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache

Alot of talented SoFla headaches this cycle (Henry Gray, Francois, Fleming, Donnell Harris, Knighton, Denis).

If Manny is recruiting to a "mentality" then maybe its best that most of our class is outside of SoFla, and we're not getting some of these guys.

But then I again, I would love to see our staff take guys who want in and aren't headaches (Parrish, Hyppolite, Khristopher Love, etc.)

Advertisement
Lol! God this fan base is dreadful sometimes.

One minute crying about the weak, soft mentality our team has possessed over the last decade because of bad seeds planted in the locker room.

The next minute crying because said “seed” just de-committed but it’s a problem because he’s fast.

Lol!!

Ever stop to think for a minute that maybe, just maybe, it was mutual? It’s clear Manny doesn’t care who you are - if you’re mentally weak and a quitter, get lost. By all indications, this kid is that.

Don’t come crying back to us in two years homie. Onward and upward!

What indications...I mean if you are going to throw it out there and act like you know more than everyone? Then defend your stance. What was so bad about Fleming?

Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache
Do you think Jimmy Johnson would give a **** about any of this? I thought we were done with the holyier than thou bull****.

Miami will finish with a top 20 class which will be good enough to compete and the the coastal.

Our facilities besides the IPF are bottom tier in the ACC.
I think Most of everything like the IPF, dorms and stuff is up there with the best. But Miami really needs to make a commitment of enhancing the lockerrooms, player lounge and recovery/training rooms because those parts are lacking for sure

Advertisement
Back