FLAT - still got W

Advertisement
Exactly....
fans cheering GIF by Miami Hurricanes

We’ve played the 2 best defenses we’ll see all year and between Clemson and Louisville, arguably the 2 best offenses or 2/3 best.

Just win out and pile up recruits that make us better.
Natural progression. This crazy notion we were jumping through the roof was unrealistic. We're a much better team mentally than last year. That's our base to build on. I'll give you a +100 on football iq. 😉

Natural progression. This crazy notion we were jumping through the roof was unrealistic. We're a much better team mentally than last year. That's our base to build on. I'll give you a +100 on football iq. 😉
If we build on Pitt, we should definitely finish 10-1 or 9-2 at worst. We need that to keep building through recruiting and changing the mentality.

Advertisement
We’ve played the 2 best defenses we’ll see all year and between Clemson and Louisville, arguably the 2 best offenses or 2/3 best.

Just win out and pile up recruits that make us better.

I think you meant Pitt... as far as defenses.

If we build on Pitt, we should definitely finish 10-1 or 9-2 at worst. We need that to keep building through recruiting and changing the mentality.

The FSU game means nothing. UNC will still be a very tough game. Same with VT.

We still have some potential land mines.

Advertisement
Agree, I think despite coming out flat we still won and took care of business. Last year that’s a last possession game. Went up against a tough D off a bad loss and handled ****...this is a weird year with what are seemingly good teams going down every weekend. Let’s take the dub.

better to win 31-19 and be called flat against one of the best Defenses in the country and score more points than any other team against them....

than to be the #4 team ranked in the country (ND) and only win 12-7 thanks to a horrible ref call to turnover an onside kick.

Advertisement
I can find you some recipes if you'd like. I do know a few midwesterners who might actually eat those things. I know they eat sandhill crane. It's supposed to be delicious.
Thanks J. I know you're a homemade culinary connoisseur but i figure ill make that crow using my Abuela's arroz con pollo recipe...

Advertisement
That was the definition of a team playing flat. Still got the win and the game was in hand all day. I’ll take 4-1 and let’s pound Virginia.
Meh.

Team wasn't flat—it was your standard noon kickoff type game after watching a slew of 8pm ET kickoffs the past few weeks.

Defense stood strong in red zone and Miami put 31 points on Pitt's defense—something no other team has done (in regulation) since Central Florida scored 34 in a one-point loss last year.

Coming off a disappointing beat-down at Clemson, the Canes beating the Panthers by double digits is a big win. Especially year two of the Diaz era after showing up flat so often last fall.

better to win 31-19 and be called flat against one of the best Defenses in the country and score more points than any other team against them....

than to be the #4 team ranked in the country (ND) and only win 12-7 thanks to a horrible ref call to turnover an onside kick.
And they moved those ****ers to #3 Smh

Is VT still missing half their team? UVA and NCST are 43rd and 47th in Total D, respectively. I looked for VT and those ******** are 65th...out of 77.

Not sure what to make of them and haven't watched a single snap all year outside of highlights. Going into Blacksburg middle of November typically isn't the easiest task but I was surprised to see them ranked that low in Total D. Whats their deal, been missing a bunch of starters?

Advertisement
Back