Flashback Friday: Kansas State Is Thankful for Edgerrin and Co

Advertisement
I'd say Kansas State owes Miami a nice fruit basket (or paying Manny's buyout) or sumthin.

That was a weird year. I was like in the 4th grade. Was there a series of upsets that allowed FSU to sneak in the championship? I know Edge killin UCLA led to that. Man he was my favorite back.

Edge
Portis
McGahee
Gore

In that order were my favorite backs. Just so happened that it’s also in chronological order from when they played. I love those canes RBs.

That was a weird year. I was like in the 4th grade. Was there a series of upsets that allowed FSU to sneak in the championship? I know Edge killin UCLA led to that. Man he was my favorite back.

Edge
Portis
McGahee
Gore

In that order were my favorite backs. Just so happened that it’s also in chronological order from when they played. I love those canes RBs.

Edge was that DUDE. And he was always in the Trick Daddy videos. Him and Sean are my all-time fav Canes.

Advertisement
Would have loved to have Edge on the 2000-2001 teams. No criticism of Portis, Jackson (2000), or Gore (2001). Edge (and OJ) were the best two RBs ever at Miami. A healthy Gore would have been right there with them as 1a-b-c.

Then K state gave us a good gift in 2011&12 then the beautiful dan sileo rant. Dan sileo needs to yell at manure and his team. Wake em up

Advertisement
Back