Flash reactions

I’m pretty sure Taylor is summer A , which “ I think” is some point in May.

“Miami Palmetto five-star defensive lineman Leonard Taylor, Plantation American Heritage five-star safety James Williams, Miami Palmetto Top247 wide receiver Brashard Smith, Miami Northwestern Top247 wide receiver Romello Brinson, Plantation four-star wide receiver Jacolby George, Miami Central four-star offensive lineman Laurence Seymore and Miami Northwestern tight end Kahlil Brantley have each confirmed that they would be arriving on campus on either May 16 or 17.”

Advertisement
“Miami Palmetto five-star defensive lineman Leonard Taylor, Plantation American Heritage five-star safety James Williams, Miami Palmetto Top247 wide receiver Brashard Smith, Miami Northwestern Top247 wide receiver Romello Brinson, Plantation four-star wide receiver Jacolby George, Miami Central four-star offensive lineman Laurence Seymore and Miami Northwestern tight end Kahlil Brantley have each confirmed that they would be arriving on campus on either May 16 or 17.”
That’s what I thought , I remember it being Summer A but wasn’t 100% sure on date. I didn’t care enough to Google summer a U of Miami lol. In all seriousness that’s quite the influx of talent. Some of those cats will help us during the season at some point.

That’s what I thought , I remember it being Summer A but wasn’t 100% sure on date. I didn’t care enough to Google summer a U of Miami lol. In all seriousness that’s quite the influx of talent. Some of those cats will help us during the season at some point.
Adding that influx of talent is going to greatly ramp up competition levels at their position groups.

On top of the nice finish the spring camp, we have a nice infusion of talent coming in May. Especially one on the defensive line, clearly at safety where we’re already looking really good, and with receivers where we are going to have a marked improvement this year.

Advertisement
If that summer A list is accurate summer B will include: rodriguez, Ishmael, tyler johnson, curtis, franklin, haye, and brown. Not sure if I'm missing anyone but I think that's it.

Advertisement
Back