Flake James

Advertisement
The fact we are employing these 2 idiots, who are among the worst in the country at their respective jobs, tells you everything you need to know about the level of importance the administration currently places on the football program.

The current administration is gone in 4 months.

Stewart Miller took over in May 2014 and inherited this mess from the **************. Once he gets the new president in place, Golden and Flake are Gonzo at the earliest opportunity.

Stewart Miller took over in May 2014 and inherited this mess from the **************. Once he gets the new president in place, Golden and Flake are Gonzo at the earliest opportunity.

He is doing a chit job as Blake, Golden and Morris are still employed.

Advertisement

He is doing a chit job as Blake, Golden and Morris are still employed.

The Board Of Garbage fully deserves its legendary status as an incompetent do-nothing embarrassment. There aren't enough words to describe the acrid fetid aroma coming from their direction. They, more than anyone, are responsible for the destruction of the premier football program in college football.

However, I do wish them no harm, outside of just dropping dead.

He prob thinks the heat is going to die down. BLAKE JAMES, YOU WRE THE WORST ATHLETIC DIRECTOR IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

I still say the new President will be another leftist who wants to continue to destroy the athletic programs.

Advertisement
I want Blake gone almost as much as Golden.

i want him gone more. Say what you want about al, he has the balls to look everyone in the face and say "**** what you want, im doing what i want." Blake James doesn't have any kind of backbone. Like its kinda pathetic

Advertisement
Back