Flake James speaks, Golden is back

Meanwhile, we're still waiting on that Tim Reynold's prediction of the offensive commit that'll "break the internet." Guy is a dopey, pudgy moron.

Advertisement
ByTimReynolds
Miami AD Blake James: "Al Golden is our coach and will continue to be our coach." (He's said this before, isn't deviating, repeated now.)
3:25pm - 2 Dec 14

**** you clown. **** this administration

Everyone boycott next year, it's the only way

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

He's not getting fired. And James is definitely not getting fired.

No way does Shalala do that when the University is actively looking for a new president.

The first thing u hear is if u don't like a team or don't like what they r doing than stop,buying tix and the people will get the hint. We are in like year 3 of that--I guess the admin could care less. Coach is the prob but the administration is the bigger problem

Advertisement
**** I love going to the games but the admin & this staff is making me actually think about not renewing my season tix next year. I'm convinced they hate us.

**** I love going to the games but the admin & this staff is making me actually think about not renewing my season tix next year. I'm convinced they hate us.

Absent a coaching change, If you renew your season tickets for 2015, YOU are now part of the problem and should be treated as part of the problem.

Advertisement
So yall really think Reynolds is the only one that would be able to get access to BJ today to be able to get this "quote"? Be real. That **** is from last week. Tim dont know **** just like the next *****...

James told the reporter from the Sun Sentinel the same thing, it's not from last week

Advertisement
Nothing Blake James says, matters. Think of him as a PR guy. Everything he says is generic. I'm maintaining faith that something is in the works.

Will continue to be until he is fired. He can't say anything until an official decision is made.

James hurts the program worse by not making an official statement that isn't as vague. he should say there are no discussions of Al being dismissed. He will be our coach next year and is under contract until 2019.

Way too vague. Of course Reynolds is the guy steering that ship. That guy annoys the **** out of me.

Advertisement
goin national:

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 1m1 minute ago
One job not coming open this winter> RT @ByTimReynolds: #Miami AD Blake James: "Al Golden is our coach & will continue to be our coach."

**** blake james dude is a weirdo and he has no right to ever hashtag building champions I'm embarrassed we are irrelevant.

@BillyCorben 4m4 minutes ago

"...In my heart," he added. MT “@ByTimReynolds: Miami AD Blake James: "Al Golden is our coach and will continue to be our coach."”

@flasportsbuzz: Amid unfounded rumors regarding Golden,Blake James reiterating to media today what he told me last week:Golden will continue to be the coach

Advertisement
Back