FL Top 20 Defensive Tackles for 2020

Paranos

All-ACC

I thought this was a very interesting list when you remove subscription biased recruit rankings. It has a lot of rising stars ranked very high, more likely based on senior year productivity projections.

For instance Timothy Brown is rated to high currently, but at the end year could merit the # 4 ranking but not now.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

I thought this was a very interesting list when you remove subscription biased recruit rankings. It has a lot of rising stars ranked very high, more likely based on senior year productivity projections.

For instance Timothy Brown is rated to high currently, but at the end year could merit the # 4 ranking but not now.

Go Canes

I think it's all based off potential this year to become great and some of these dudes got traits that translates well

Go Canes

Lol at subscription-biased rankings.

Advertisement
I’m actually a fan of Clyde Pinder, Henry Bryant and Larry Johnson. Obviously these guys aren’t sized they way we have been recruiting them (6’2 and Up) but these dudes can play.

Advertisement
Would love to land Timothy Brown & Emanuel Rogers in this class with Moise & Riggins.

I am torn between Brown and Ash. I am leaning toward Brown for the south Florida connection.

Roger's is a pipe dream, his coach all but openly shopping the young on the Bagman $EC circuit. Rogers should have been a Cane already, based on his under the radar status with proximity to Miami. He should be on campus all the time trying to suck up as much football knowledge as he can since he is a basketball convert, having played only 2 yrs of football. No don't get me wrong I would like to land Roger's.

But the2020 war daddy type I would love Miami land is DT Timothy Smith, that is 340lbs of bad intentions, that can run down a play from the backside if needed.

Go Canes

I am torn between Brown and Ash. I am leaning toward Brown for the south Florida connection.

Roger's is a pipe dream, his coach all but openly shopping the young on the Bagman $EC circuit. Rogers should have been a Cane already, based on his under the radar status with proximity to Miami. He should be on campus all the time trying to suck up as much football knowledge as he can since he is a basketball convert, having played only 2 yrs of football.

Go Canes
Rogers getting CB to F$U

Roger's is a pipe dream, his coach all but openly shopping the young on the Bagman $EC circuit. Rogers should have been a Cane already, based on his under the radar status with proximity to Miami. He should be on campus all the time trying to suck up as much football knowledge as he can since he is a basketball convert, having played only 2 yrs of football. No don't get me wrong I would like to land Roger's.

But the2020 war daddy type I would love Miami land is DT Timothy Smith, that is 340lbs of bad intentions, that can run down a play from the backside if needed.

Go Canes
He’s about to be a nole

Advertisement
Whoever makes these lists is clueless.
I can't respect a DT list that has Henry Bryant that low.
This is the same guy who didn't have Knighton on his Top-20 RB list.

Advertisement
B8492D38-D2D7-47CF-9E89-2512BFD473B5.jpeg
Pretty Good Article/Interview from Sun- Sentinel on Willie Moise. Talks Miami, Nesta, The New Miami.

Advertisement
Back