FL Top 10 2021 recruits per Geo

Clemson will only go after Marshall if Jordan Hancock flips to Oh St, otherwise their top 2 is Hancock & Nyland Green.

Devonta Smith just decommitted from Oh St & is expected to flip to Bama, so now Oh St is turning up the heat on Hancock which would cause the ripple effect of Clemson pushing for Marshall, but Hancock is still locked in with Clemson as of now so that's probably not going to happen.

Bama is also battling it out with LSU, Clemson, UGA & Auburn for Ga'Quincy McKinstry, there's a big bidding war going on for his commitment.

That name can't be real

Advertisement
He hasn't yet. His announcement is set for the 1st with Bama expecting to be the pick. It's a shame these STA kids aren't even giving Miami a look anymore.

Aside from the occasional STA player, they've consistently been going to top teams. It's not coincidental as they transferred to a top high school so of course they're going to pick a top college.

Advertisement
  1. Leonard Taylor
  2. Marcus Tate -Clemson commit
  3. James Williams
  4. Dallas Turner- Alabama commit
  5. Jacorey Brooks- Alabama commit
  6. Lawrence Seymour- Miami commit
  7. Jaden Alexis
  8. Kamren Kinchens
  9. Thad Franklin- Miami commit
  10. Jason Marshall

11-12 win season nets how many off this list?
    How about 13-15 win season?
6 if we win 10 💯 you already know

Last edited:
Clemson will only go after Marshall if Jordan Hancock flips to Oh St, otherwise their top 2 is Hancock & Nyland Green.

Devonta Smith just decommitted from Oh St & is expected to flip to Bama, so now Oh St is turning up the heat on Hancock which would cause the ripple effect of Clemson pushing for Marshall, but Hancock is still locked in with Clemson as of now so that's probably not going to happen.

Bama is also battling it out with LSU, Clemson, UGA & Auburn for Ga'Quincy McKinstry, there's a big bidding war going on for his commitment.

@Liberty City El I am consistently amazed by your knowledge (but not your computer skills :p ). Is your brain powered by Nvidia or TSM?

Advertisement

Sure he isn't from Key and Peele?

Baga must be astonished given their history, social and political environments, how easily they can come down here and snatch top talent. I find it incredible. I can only imagine the things they say behind closed doors about the N who come there.

don't get me started.

was on a recruiting visit to an SEC school way back in my day. (I won't name names, but let's just say it wasn't Vanderbilt). I was not really good enough to play there, (even i figured that out), but they were recruiting a kid from my school who was definitely good enough, and they brought both of us in for an official.

we both were ****i*g appalled at what we heard and saw.

coaches AND (white) players/students talking about what they called the "N-Tax" .... they'd get thrown a few bucks just to "keep them in their place."

but that is exactly how it was, and probably still is. the mentality of that for a few dollars, they'll take anything you throw at them.

i wanted to throw up.

needless to say, we wanted nothing to do with that place.

don't get me started.

was on a recruiting visit to an SEC school way back in my day. (I won't name names, but let's just say it wasn't Vanderbilt). I was not really good enough to play there, (even i figured that out), but they were recruiting a kid from my school who was definitely good enough, and they brought both of us in for an official.

we both were ****i*g appalled at what we heard and saw.

coaches AND (white) players/students talking about what they called the "N-Tax" .... they'd get thrown a few bucks just to "keep them in their place."

but that is exactly how it was, and probably still is. the mentality of that for a few dollars, they'll take anything you throw at them.

i wanted to throw up.

needless to say, we wanted nothing to do with that place.
Why wont you name names? Why protect those racist *** schools?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back