3. James Williams
  4. Dallas Turner- Alabama commit
  5. Jacorey Brooks- Alabama commit
  6. Lawrence Seymour- Miami commit
  7. Jaden Alexis
  8. Kamren Kinchens
  9. Thad Franklin- Miami commit
  10. Jason Marshall

11-12 win season nets how many off this list?
    How about 13-15 win season?

Advertisement
  1. Leonard Taylor
  2. Marcus Tate -Clemson commit
  3. James Williams
  7. Jaden Alexis
  8. Kamren Kinchens
  10. Jason Marshall

I think 4 and this is what it seems like to me right now based on what I see on the board:
  • Leonard Taylor - Miami
  • Marcus Tate -Clemson commit
  • James Williams - UGA
  • Dallas Turner- Alabama commit
  • Jacorey Brooks- Alabama commit
  • Lawrence Seymour- Miami commit
  • Jaden Alexis - Texas
  • Kamren Kinchens - Miami
  • Thad Franklin- Miami commit
  • Jason Marshall - Bama

Advertisement
  1. Leonard Taylor
  2. Marcus Tate -Clemson commit
  3. James Williams
  7. Jaden Alexis
  8. Kamren Kinchens
  10. Jason Marshall

I think a 10+ win season will yield us
Taylor
Williams
Seymour
kinchens
Thad
possibly Alexis depending on if we land Garcia or another top QB in this class.

I thought Marshall was more of a Clemson lean?

No UF or FSU? Tears!!!!!!!!!!
Don't count out Clemson. There is significant Baga noise right now, and obviously they are a player. But no reason to count Dabag out yet.

Advertisement
Even if we go undefeated in the regular season we won’t clean house, but I think with 10/11 wins we get 2 surprise pick ups, like Jason Marshall and James Williams

Don't count out Clemson. There is significant Baga noise right now, and obviously they are a player. But no reason to count Dabag out yet.
Clemson will only go after Marshall if Jordan Hancock flips to Oh St, otherwise their top 2 is Hancock & Nyland Green.

Devonta Smith just decommitted from Oh St & is expected to flip to Bama, so now Oh St is turning up the heat on Hancock which would cause the ripple effect of Clemson pushing for Marshall, but Hancock is still locked in with Clemson as of now so that's probably not going to happen.

Bama is also battling it out with LSU, Clemson, UGA & Auburn for Ga'Quincy McKinstry, there's a big bidding war going on for his commitment.

Clemson will only go after Marshall if Jordan Hancock flips to Oh St, otherwise their top 2 is Hancock & Nyland Green.

Devonta Smith just decommitted from Oh St & is expected to flip to Bama, so now Oh St is turning up the heat on Hancock which would cause the ripple effect of Clemson pushing for Marshall, but Hancock is still locked in with Clemson as of now so that's probably not going to happen.

Bama is also battling it out with LSU, Clemson, UGA & Auburn for Ga'Quincy McKinstry, there's a big bidding war going on for his commitment.
Not sure how Barn can out-bag any of those names, but I guess it depends on the prior expenditures for this fiscal year.

Advertisement
Baga must be astonished given their history, social and political environments, how easily they can come down here and snatch top talent. I find it incredible. I can only imagine the things they say behind closed doors about the N who come there.
I can see why you would say that but why you really think that behind closed doors they are saying something different at Baga then they are saying anywhere else behind closed doors you are kidding yourself.

The dominoe$ of $recruitiing$.

Advertisement
Just the fact that we legitimately believe we’ll get 4 with a decent season is incredible given we have a .500 record over the past two seasons with losses to FIU and La Tech. And the #1 kid at arguably the greatest position of need for this team.
Agreed. I want to get greedy and grab them all for the Canes but reality sets in and we’re 13-13 the past 2 seasons. It’s make or break time for Manny - he dominates the talk during the off-season. We have unseen momentum right now given the circumstances. It’s time to start throwing up W’s, and lots of them, in 2020 so we can continue the trend.

Anybody think it helps Miami if Marshall pops for Clemson? or is there no real link to the recruitment. I ask because all the kids seemed to be heading to Florida.

Advertisement
Back