FiZiCaL

Advertisement
Michigan didn’t have to pass at all in the 2nd half to win at Penn state. Sounds like Mario’s dream come true.

MariBro ball failed us today…15 carries for just 34 yards after halftime. With this OL that's just not good enough. That’s not what we paid Cohen and Lee for. If MariBro is going to hang his hat on ToUghNess and FiZiCaL, he better back it up. Yet we got beat at the LOS most of that 2nd half, including late.

This style of football will continue to scare away speed and South Florida athletes. This is Miami, not Iowa.
I don’t understand how Mr. Fyzicul doesn’t implement the *** Push the Eagles run. It should be a wet dream come true and we could run it on 3rd/4th and 1.

But the caveman is not very bright.

I don’t understand how Mr. Fyzicul doesn’t implement the *** Push the Eagles run. It should be a wet dream come true and we could run it on 3rd/4th and 1.

But the caveman is not very bright.
Miami had a fourth and one in a previous game where I thought they should call that play. Use Jaccuri and line up two reserve OL behind him. Change their numbers to eligible ones.

Last edited:
I mean I get the Mario stuff about his offenses but it’s clear they didn’t trust the kid to throw. And let’s be real when he did throw it didn’t look good

Michigan didn’t have to pass at all in the 2nd half to win at Penn state. Sounds like Mario’s dream come true.

MariBro ball failed us today…15 carries for just 34 yards after halftime. With this OL that's just not good enough. That’s not what we paid Cohen and Lee for. If MariBro is going to hang his hat on ToUghNess and FiZiCaL, he better back it up. Yet we got beat at the LOS most of that 2nd half, including late.

This style of football will continue to scare away speed and South Florida athletes. This is Miami, not Iowa.
Basic football throws. We dont have a qb that can do that. We miss so many easy throws. I see a thousand threads talking about Mario and Dawson, but this is the REAL problem. So many plays are there to be made when we do throw the ball. TVD throws to the other team. Emory lacks the arm and accuracy, and JB is in witness protection at this point. Basic football throws.

Advertisement
Does being "fizical" have to mean no preplay motion or misdirection on plays? Does it mean having no imagination in playcalling?

I wonder how the board would feel if the Hurricanes went with a similar offensive mindset as the Dolphins? Offense built around the run game, but with plenty of motion preplay, misdirection, ALL types of runs - sweeps, jet sweeps, off tackle, and up the gut. And a quick passing game to go along with it.

I mean I get the Mario stuff about his offenses but it’s clear they didn’t trust the kid to throw. And let’s be real when he did throw it didn’t look good
Thats fine and I get it, but they started the game out spreading FSU out which created numbers for UM. Second half they got ultra conservative with condense formations. A few of the formations in the second half were criminally bad.

Does being "fizical" have to mean no preplay motion or misdirection on plays? Does it mean having no imagination in playcalling?

I wonder how the board would feel if the Hurricanes went with a similar offensive mindset as the Dolphins? Offense built around the run game, but with plenty of motion preplay, misdirection, ALL types of runs - sweeps, jet sweeps, off tackle, and up the gut. And a quick passing game to go along with it.

This. Yeah we have no qb. So if you can't throw, why would you run the same running play up the middle over and over and over again? I don't recall even a single outside run all game long. Really terrible stuff.

But the thing is….. u don’t have to choose one or the other. You can have boff! You can be spread and “fizikul”. Idk why our head coaRch can’t figure it out. Just because you spread em out, don’t mean u can’t kicc dey *** up front.

Advertisement
We can do it, but we need more balance. You need to be fizical, but you also have to be able to air it out with elite athletes. It's not an either/or proposition.

This. Yeah we have no qb. So if you can't throw, why would you run the same running play up the middle over and over and over again? I don't recall even a single outside run all game long. Really terrible stuff.
They kept stacking the line. So what did we do? Run the same slow developing run up the middle.

Over and over and over again.

Advertisement
Back