Fix westendzone.com moRds or the asylum is comin'

Advertisement
I can only imagine what is being said in the WEZ right now....It's all true too

I never understood that board. Was the purpose to have a place where people can talk about anything and how did it work out?

Advertisement
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]decleated[/MENTION] [MENTION=220]DCF in LA[/MENTION]

I never understood that board. Was the purpose to have a place where people can talk about anything and how did it work out?

You might want to change that sig.

I've been thinking about it all morning.

You might want to try "Mark Richt's gonna make Al Golden look like Bill Belichick".

Advertisement

You might want to try "Mark Richt's gonna make Al Golden look like Bill Belichick".

Ouch... I was going to substitute Larry Fedora in for Jizbo. Now I'm thinking Richt's name might need to be expunged at this time.

Please for the love of God fix the Wez so I can get out of this mouth breather haven.

Bunch of **** Bard Kayak **** riders in here

Ouch... I was going to substitute Larry Fedora in for Jizbo. Now I'm thinking Richt's name might need to be expunged at this time.

The Jizbo isn't on the FSU sideline, it's all over Miami's face.

Advertisement
MODS DONT WORK DURING KLANNING HOURS

WAKE THE **** UP HO *** ******

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

Advertisement

The Jizbo isn't on the FSU sideline, it's all over Miami's face.

Unbelievably poor playcalling. I can see what's prevented him from winning the big ones...and it's as stubborn as Alph Golden was running that stupid defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back