2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah...some of these dudes will have ankle bracelets in 10 years
***** just weird.

If theyre working WITH AN ACTUAL PRODUCT (NIL) ok fine. I imagine some of these weirdos are private messaging as well lol.

You guys alright? Relax. Just enjoy the ride.
nervous big bang theory GIF

Advertisement
Ima be at the beach with my wife and some friends at 11 am. I'm doing back flips if he pops. Kinda glad he cut off communication with them other man like Bama. I think our relationship with him is set. Will other factors matter more. Possibly. We'll see

Advertisement
How are we feeling this morning about this battle

Me personally - Still feeling tenn is leading for him but I think Mario tried pulling out all the stops for him. Between NIL deals, personal calls from the rock and I wouldn’t be surprised if penei sewell put in a call as well. He’s Samoan as well and FM has talked about how much he looks up to penei and got a chance to meet him last year while visiting Oregon. He said penei talked at length about Mario, Alex and Joe (who’s also Samoan). I think if anything can put us over the top is Mario’s vision for FM and a call from penei. Jmo

I think if he wants a bigger bag, he does go to UT. But I don't believe he or his family is short sighted. I think his best chance of developing is at Miami or Bama. I also think that his relationship with our staff is deeper and better than any other staff. That said, the signs favor the good guys tomorrow.

Advertisement
“PlayerXToTheU” is my favorite time of the year especially since this year

Have no idea how a non-southern OL recruit could meet and be recruited by both Mirabel/Cristobal and Heupel and choose to go play for Heupel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back