2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just remember

it aint ovah til the fat man dances

1656959964607.png

Advertisement
How can anyone take him serious if before that, there was legitimate buzz from the Hurricanes' side.

He's a clown, there's no defending him. And he's wrong anyways.

Ever thought he’s been told not to say anything and he’s following the advice…but he has to say something and give some sort of update. It’s almost like it’s a requirement for who he works for right now

Advertisement
Gaby's most recent update:

"A key source is still skeptical about them being the pick. A second source who would know says Miami hasn't received word of anything."
Some say hedging - I say he’s building suspense for the inevitable Miami hurricanes win.

Advertisement
I’m talking about getting local stars t stay home. He was on the team but so many of you know so little of the past that’s sad.
I was at that game. All I remember is Bain and Sutton in the end zone and the 2 point attempt. I grew up going to games in the 70’s and 80’s and my parents attended Miami in the 50’s and 60’s. Get off your high horse. I get that you went to games in the 60’s. You’re a Cane since 1060 AD

Highsmith didn’t leed to our first Natty. Was he even on the team or just a freshman?

I mean, I'd give WAAAAY more credit to our QB recruiting (and a freshman named Bernie Kosar), but 1060 has a bit of a point.

Highsmith accepted a scholarship from the University of Miami over offers from Notre Dame University and the University of Michigan. Although he was recruited by Howard Schnellenberger to play defense, he was converted to fullback before his freshman season started. He was a member of the 1983 Hurricanes squad that won the national championship, and led the team in rushing during the 31-30 victory over Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
Gaby will be fine and I feel like years from now he will be pretty respected

But he should probably just stop

They’re making about 9 cents from clicks on this it ain’t worth it

Yep. Otoh, I wouldn’t be surprised if guys like lake, ivins and stock are telling him to put stuff out there for clicks…

Gaby: I really haven’t heard anything new so there’s nothing to write

Stock: I don’t care, we need clicks and content. Just make **** up to keep people reading

Advertisement
He should take a page out of Ryan’s book from the Vols board. He’s either been honest that he hasn’t heard anything or said he had gotten Miami buzz. No silly flip-flopping LITERALLY within 15 minutes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back