2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
5b7b6d954d8b359105a4efb0e6caee60.gif

Advertisement
How large will this be for Hurricane football if we get this kid ? Getting Melvin Brattain and Alonzo Highsmith which not only led to our first Natty. But gave Jimmy the momentum the next year to sign The Blades brothers, Brett Perriman and Michael Irvin to the same class and continuing the lockdown of the state of Miami. I feel along with getting a highly big name QB In Rashada this today if all goes well rivals those two classes and will be considered a milestone for the program. We have a chance to land 2 5 star olineman never done in the same class. Today begins that journey. GO Canes ! šŸ™šŸ»
Highsmith didnā€™t leed to our first Natty. Was he even on the team or just a freshman?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last I saw, this thing was at 26 pages lol. Miami AND Tennessee fans are hilarious. I really canā€™t believe grown *** men would come to CIS, create an account, all just to have a debate about a kid lol. UTenn fans that came on here gonna look back on this and say ā€œ****. I really do need a life.ā€ Why donā€™t yā€™all go enjoy yourself instead bickering about a kid who ainā€™t even graduate college yet.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back