2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thanks bro

how about

jon stewart middle finger GIF

Gaby is young and “indecisive” and not sourced super well.. but I’m not sure what the history is that leads to this degree of vitriol? Can someone edumucate me?

I don't know if it's personal vitriol directed towards Gaby himself. Some have pointed out the flaws in his writing and/or predicting style. Others have jumped to Gaby's defense. Skirmishes have broken out. Casualties were suffered, on both sides.

I honestly believe I've read as much (if not more) bad stuff about Ferman (and deservedly so), but maybe it gets overlooked because Ferman is older?

Anyhow, I think some folks would like to see Gaby mature and get better, not sure if it's happened yet.

Advertisement
Not sure I’d believe anything he says though, he’s been trying to play insider for a while and I don’t think he’s even batting .500 lol
It’s a shame that guy running a public enemy legends good name

Music Video GIF

Advertisement
I don't know if it's personal vitriol directed towards Gaby himself. Some have pointed out the flaws in his writing and/or predicting style. Others have jumped to Gaby's defense. Skirmishes have broken out. Casualties were suffered, on both sides.

I honestly believe I've read as much (if not more) bad stuff about Ferman (and deservedly so), but maybe it gets overlooked because Ferman is older?

Anyhow, I think some folks would like to see Gaby mature and get better, not sure if it's happened yet.
He can’t get older faster.

sadly it seems like Ferman is back in with um coaches and admin in a way he hasn’t been in 15 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Agreed Gaby is young and doesn’t make the best choice wording wise sometimes but we have to remember he works for 247 and I’m sure there are things he has to do per them.
Eventually he will learn the more your trusted the more information you receive and are privy too. It’s simply him learning as he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back