2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a 50/50 chance he chooses Miami

There’s a 50/50 chance he chooses Tennessee

There’s a 100 % chance he chooses somebody

There’s a 100% chance one school is jumping for joy

There’s a 100% chance one school gets their feelings hurt.

What can you deem from all these percentages?

Nobody knows sHT and I know as much as most of the experts

Advertisement
denzel washington smiling GIF

Advertisement
The real shame would be if people let this recruitment dictate how they feel on the state of our program. Mario has been here for 7 months and is killing it on the trail

When he has two full cycles to go after dudes like Francis it’ll be a wrap
No, nabbing Rashada was the gauge (right or wrong) on peoples judgement on the state of the football program. Actually going the distance with FM and the other 5 star DL and OL are confirmation to the trajectory and momentum of the program.

Advertisement
Not just no crystal balls, but no hype either. I don't even see the announcement listed on the front page. It's a Top 10 player on a holiday with no other news and the lead story on 247 is Jacob Copeland transferring to Maryland.
That’s why I think it’s Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have confidence in MC‘s recruiting ability, and what the staff is doing overall in terms of recruiting.

What concerns me here, is the same group of knuckleheads we’ve always had, where if things don’t go our way are going to sound like neurotic preteens afterwards. Shlt, some of you are already sounding like that now.

Pay attention to what our insiders are saying. Nobody is guaranteeing a recruiting win on this.

Nobody.

We shot our shot with a 5* recruit, that prior to this staff, we wouldn’t have even been in consideration. Just a little newsflash, we ain’t getting everybody.

Do I feel good about this? Absolutely.

But if for some reason things don’t go our way, this staff has already proven that they know what they’re doing.

Just calm TF down, we are in good hands. Act like men. No matter what happens at 3 PM today.

I have confidence in MC‘s recruiting ability, and what the staff is doing overall in terms of recruiting.

What concerns me here, is the same group of knuckleheads we’ve always had, where if things don’t go our way are going to sound like neurotic preteens afterwards. Shlt, some of you are already sounding like that now.

Pay attention to what our insiders are saying. Nobody is guaranteeing a recruiting win on this.

Nobody.

We shot our shot with a 5* recruit, that prior to this staff, we wouldn’t have even been in consideration. Just a little newsflash, we ain’t getting everybody.

Do I feel good about this? Absolutely.

But if for some reason things don’t go our way, this staff has already proven that they know what they’re doing.

Just calm TF down, we are in good hands. Act like men. No matter what happens at 3 PM today.
The meltdowns are the fun!!!

umh24MvNmRCBq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back