2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible multiple guys pop one after another? Literally fireworks…

Thinking Kinsler at some point too…
It could be read so many different ways. On one end I would think you don’t need a Kinsler to pop if you are getting Mauigoa. Maybe they have a bunch of commits to go along or to keep the train rolling in case Mauigoa is a Vol.

Advertisement
the people that matter already told you all whats up. Enjoy the storm warning

Can someone with knowledge please explain to me who Dennis Smith is. I know our RB coach is Kevin Smith, but who the **** is Dennis Smith?

Thanks a head of time for enlightening me.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Disney Clock GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yeah, I'm taking these "Hurricane Warnings" as a sign for Kinsler, who is allegedly committing today.
Yeah I‘m sure the same coach put out three straight tweets in thirty minutes about Kinsler lol. He could commit today but you can’t seriously believe that’s for him. I thought my fellow Gators were delusional.

Advertisement
Can someone with knowledge please explain to me who Dennis Smith is. I know our RB coach is Kevin Smith, but who the **** is Dennis Smith?

Signed,

Peruche
I think he's our unofficial special teams coach. IIRC he's the primary special teams coach during practice but during game day coach Addae officially takes that responsibility as an on field coach.

The Tennessee part is oversimplifying it. Our guys are confident which is great. But Beastmode who has a contact with Tennessee says they also feel confident. What could have happened is he could have told both staffs he was coming. Meaning our guys info is correct but the staff could be wrong for assuming they were the only ones told yes. Not saying he is coming or not and the people blindly saying he’s going to UT are annoying AF. But I think there’s a reason to temper our expectations a bit.
Both Miami and Tennessee are confident.

The family sits at the table, the camera pans...

Then boom!!!!👇

Screenshot_20220704-115617_DuckDuckGo.jpg

#FearTheHat

Signed,

Peruche
Dude he’s the assistant ****slapper

wearing natarsha belling GIF

Advertisement
Not just no crystal balls, but no hype either. I don't even see the announcement listed on the front page. It's a Top 10 player on a holiday with no other news and the lead story on 247 is Jacob Copeland transferring to Maryland.
Are we sure FM isn’t just a figment of our imaginations that somebody created and ran with? Julio DeRosier 2.0?

The real shame would be if people let this recruitment dictate how they feel on the state of our program. Mario has been here for 7 months and is killing it on the trail

When he has two full cycles to go after dudes like Francis it’ll be a wrap
This is all well and dandy… however we gotta win the actual games to back up it up 100%

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back