2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we suck again GIF

Advertisement
From a poster on the Bama board:

"Funny we're in a recruiting battle for a 5 star O lineman with two dormant/ door mat programs.."

THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO SAY THAT MUCH LONGER!!!!!.
That statement makes complete sense when coming from ‘Bama fans. Most intelligent fans would consider that observation worrisome, not funny. 😏

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like others have said. I’m taking Mario in a battle for an OL prospect. That and Cribby’s blessing has me feeling good. Y’all need to relax, fire up the grill and grab a beer

Well if anything this has given life to a otherwise boring morning. I now feel better than ever that nobody has a clue. Bet Mario is pacing the floors. He doesn’t want this one to get away. He being a oline man in the past could make a huge difference here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well if anything this has given life to a otherwise boring morning. I now feel better than ever that nobody has a clue. Bet Mario is pacing the floors. He doesn’t want this one to get away. He being a oline man in the past could make a huge difference here.
Mario’s not pacing the floors. The kid is either coming or he isn’t.

You should head back over to the UT board and see what you can dig up. But in case you’re compromised, don’t come back here until we send you a DM letting you know it’s safe.

Well if Mario is pacing I’m sure Heupel is taking down the Golden Corral buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back