2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Both Miami247 and Vols247 have posted final articles on the recruitment, it seems. Gaby just referred to his previous hedging, and although the Tenn guy is also hedging, sounds like he’s trying to set it up as if Miami outpaid the Vols.

Don't rule out the possibility that the UT site is setting up a "and then Tennessee connected on a Hail Mary" article.

Last thing I’m posting. The new update from Tenn side is there is no update: “kid went radio silent” “it will take the moon to land him, either team”

So I take that as good that Tenn has gotten no contact so hopefully that means Miami side is the only one he has talked to. “Our insiders confidence”

Also it will take the moon to land him backs up what @Brooklyndee posted a couple weeks back that this kid wants QB money.

Sounds like whoever lands him paid big.

Enjoy the rest of the day and hopefully we are all enjoying booty gifs in a few hours.
Ahhhhh I knew it. Enjoy your 4th fellas

I’d suffocate myself for you.
quentin tarantino kb GIF

Advertisement
Here’s how I see it:

- 247 guys have no clue.

- Our insiders, who are usually spot on, say Miami.

Advantage Miami. I’ve seen this story before, and our board insiders are usually vindicated in the end.

The only concerning wrinkle is that some have suggested that the Mauigoa camp has told both staffs he’s coming. Obviously our insiders aren’t as plugged in to Tennessee, so we might not be seeing the whole picture here (I just did a Gaby-like hedge).
So where does this leave us🤔

FWIW, Tennessee staff still feels hopeful, but not as confident as they were 48 hours ago from a Sauce.

Sounds 50/50. Cribby seems confident. With Mario and our recruiting prowess so far this cycle, I like our chances.
They feel hopeful like Miami did when we were recruiting Tyrique Stevenson. We thought we were in a good spot and had a chance. Then reality hit. They will be talking about the warning signs after the fact and how they missed them because they wanted it to be true etc etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like his boy Emmert. Really interesting how he announced his impending retirement when NIL showed up. Can’t protect his boy Nicky much longer. Time to bail. Let’s just hope Greg Sankey isn’t next up for the gig.
Emmett is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and a board member of a $25 billion public company. He is an academic and a poor one at that.

How did he land these positions? I believe Bama buying their championships over the last decade is over.

Look at the Player Rankings in 247. Bama is a favorite to land only a handful of the Top 200 players. i believe they will finish outside the Top 5 in recruiting this year.

Advertisement
Sounds like something bama would have him do.
Don’t put that into the air

Exactly. The way this is playing out is straight out of the bama bag crootin handbook which no doubt Mario has memorized cover to cover.

They feel hopeful like Miami did when we were recruiting Tyrique Stevenson. We thought we were in a good spot and had a chance. Then reality hit. They will be talking about the warning signs after the fact and how they missed them because they wanted it to be true etc etc.
I agree. It feels like a lot of our losses in the past, but we're on the other side. It's a strange strange feeling these days but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back