2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
college gameday sport GIF

View attachment 195287
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
ONE THING ABOUT AND TWO THINGS FOR SHO WE IN THIS BYTCH. I'M SMILING ALREADY THESE NYGGAS SCARED ... WE AIN'T.......SO THAT'S ALL I NEED WE WON ALREADY THIS KID SIGNING JUST MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND WE IN DIS MUTHAF.UC.KA I'M FINA ENJOY THIS **** ... . BE SCARED OF US GETTING RIGHT F.U.C.K NYGGAS!!!
I’d suffocate myself for you.

You can’t copy whole articles on here so I deleted it. I took some screenshots of the comments though which give the idea…
Oops, my bad! Makes sense. But yeah that’s an interesting angle to play when it would seem most are suggesting the opposite would be true

Advertisement
I 100% don't believe this kid is a troll. But, if he were a troll, he's much more likely to troll the Tennessee staff than the Miami staff, who has "family" on it.

That said, he's an OL..he'd be a huge get obviously and we'll start winning more of these battles than we lose. But if he chooses to go play for Heupel and Tennessee over Mario/Mirabel/Miami, then so be it. I can't possibly comprehend why he'd do that, but we'll be fine at OL.

Here’s how I see it:

- 247 guys have no clue.

- Our insiders, who are usually spot on, say Miami.

Advantage Miami. I’ve seen this story before, and our board insiders are usually vindicated in the end.

The only concerning wrinkle is that some have suggested that the Mauigoa camp has told both staffs he’s coming. Obviously our insiders aren’t as plugged in to Tennessee, so we might not be seeing the whole picture here (I just did a Gaby-like hedge).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back