2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the “he’s legit torn” angles.

Nobody is “torn” on their decision if they are making a verbal commitment 5 months before a binding contract being signed (letter of intent). If he was so torn he’d simply move it back. That’s not the case here obviously.

Cane.

Advertisement
If there weren't any NIL Mario would clean up still. NIL getting too much credit for Mario's recruiting savagery.

Facts the NIL turned Mario into a super saiyan but he was already Goku.

128ABAC2-7308-4656-B117-E1509D0BE93A.gif

Advertisement
Last thing I’m posting. The new update from Tenn side is there is no update: “kid went radio silent” “it will take the moon to land him, either team”

So I take that as good that Tenn has gotten no contact so hopefully that means Miami side is the only one he has talked to. “Our insiders confidence”

Also it will take the moon to land him backs up what @Brooklyndee posted a couple weeks back that this kid wants QB money.

Sounds like whoever lands him paid big.

Enjoy the rest of the day and hopefully we are all enjoying booty gifs in a few hours.

Advertisement
Last thing I’m posting. The new update from Tenn side is there is no update: “kid went radio silent” “it will take the moon to land him, either team”

So I take that as good that Tenn has gotten no contact so hopefully that means Miami side is the only one he has talked to. “Our insiders confidence”

Also it will take the moon to land him backs up what @Brooklyndee posted a couple weeks back that this kid wants QB money.

Enjoy the rest of the day and hopefully we are all enjoying booty gifs in a few hours.

The loser always claims the winner only won because of the money.

Advertisement
Both Miami247 and Vols247 have posted final articles on the recruitment, it seems. Gaby just referred to his previous hedging, and although the Tenn guy is also hedging, sounds like he’s trying to set it up as if Miami outpaid the Vols.
This is going to continue to happen because NIL is the excuse that give these sites the chance to claim they were right about the recruitment but the NIL bags can't be predicted. Just a long con to keep people subscribed when they clearly know nothing.

Advertisement
Both Miami247 and Vols247 have posted final articles on the recruitment, it seems. Gaby just referred to his previous hedging, and although the Tenn guy is also hedging, sounds like he’s trying to set it up as if Miami outpaid the Vols.
You can’t copy whole articles on here so I deleted it. I took some screenshots of the comments though which give the idea…

801EC730-B8D4-4D65-AAD5-C28560BD79B7.jpeg
C4611F23-E725-44A2-BC84-AC440E70143F.jpeg
B123FBEA-83B4-468F-A0CB-8634C387B8E6.jpeg
B1E441AE-3D09-4F78-87FE-6175D88A6C38.jpeg
46D41BB3-345A-44C9-B4F0-2A50F4191777.jpeg
16204E8D-508E-44BF-B94A-C9FBC8D7B3BA.jpeg

Many times, we just gotta take the “insiders” info with a grain of salt. Those that delve into recruiting a lot more than me know that anything can happen right up to the 11th hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back