2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
As far as I’m concerned, we’re playing with house money here. Would be a **** of a pickup but we’re going to be more than alright either way. Mario will have in a lot of these battles in the future and we’re going to win our fair share regardless. That being said…. we ride with Cribby, Leeds, Boar and Matumbo

Both Miami247 and Vols247 have posted final articles on the recruitment, it seems. Gaby just referred to his previous hedging, and although the Tenn guy is also hedging, sounds like he’s trying to set it up as if Miami outpaid the Vols.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
You know we roll with you but would be real fvked up if he told Mario and especially Joe (fellow tribesman and elder) he was coming and then trolled. I don’t believe that.

CANE!
thats a really good point when you think about it

You know we roll with you but would be real fvked up if he told Mario and especially Joe (fellow tribesman and elder) he was coming and then trolled. I don’t believe that.

CANE!

Do we know he told Mario or “uncle Joe” he is coming? We believe he has told nico his “cousin” he is going to Tenn.

So one way he is letting his “people” down. Maybe the kid is legit torn.

Both Miami247 and Vols247 have posted final articles on the recruitment, it seems. Gaby just referred to his previous hedging, and although the Tenn guy is also hedging, sounds like he’s trying to set it up as if Miami outpaid the Vols.
Great sign right there, I doubt we outbid them but tears are tears

Advertisement
I’m sure I will. It’s happened before many times but you can check all the threads im actually serious in which is few and far between but I can point anyone who doesn’t know to this exact threads and you can see my info was good.

I hope Miami wins this one but felt it was relevant to update what Tenn side is feeling as of this morning. Not their 247 writers who aren’t connected.
Thank you

A lot of people were worried about NIL ruining college football. College football has been dead. This finally levels the playing field. One step closer to Saban calling it quits.
Like his boy Emmert. Really interesting how he announced his impending retirement when NIL showed up. Can’t protect his boy Nicky much longer. Time to bail. Let’s just hope Greg Sankey isn’t next up for the gig.

I was going to respond the :100:emoji, then decided against it and was going to respond with the 🤣emoji. But that just seemed wrong. So I went with :oops:

Your post brings up way too many emotions.
Next level **** is what I’m about lol
lin-manuel miranda hamilton GIF

Advertisement
That’s basically what he said with this morning’s “article”.

“Mauigoa and his camp have kept things close to the vest and no 247Sports Crystal Balls have been logged for either finalist on the morning of the decision.”

Translation: “I Don’t fvcken KNOW!! Are you all happy now???”
If Gaby is a gambling man, this would be an opportunity to log his crystal ball in now. He never drops his ball 1st and always seems to follow the wave. At some point he has to start putting it out there. Always being a follower or a hedger in his business isn’t going to win him any fans.

Advertisement
Great sign right there, I doubt we outbid them but tears are tears
Although I’m sure Miami could keep up with Tenn in “NIL”, we’re in it for a lot of top guys this cycle and I doubt anybody would break the bank for one recruit like he’s suggesting.

If anybody is trying to overpay this cycle, most signs would point to Tennessee. I have zero factual knowledge or sources on it, but being from east TN I know they aren’t short on funds.

Btw yall man especially the yungins don't be fooled thinking X fan base is not so bad, and they cool cuz they hate UF or FSU just like we do. We were the original sin, yall seen some of it already. With every commit its gonna **** off another fanbase, whether the Gators, Oregon, even Havard. They are all going to come with the same venom. Bama, Tennesee, Ole Miss. They are variants of the same family

Btw yall man especially the yungins don't be fooled thinking X fan base is not so bad, and they cool cuz they hate UF or FSU just like we do. We were the original sin, yall seen some of it already. With every commit its gonna **** off another fanbase, whether the Gators, Oregon, even Havard. They are all going to come with the same venom. Bama, Tennesee, Ole Miss. They are variants of the same family
Just wait til the racism truly rears its ugly head…a Hispanic-dominant city coupled with a football team fool of “thugs and criminals”…yeah. That’s when you know we back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back